Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you a loser if you work night shift at walmart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A job is a job. I worked at Wal-Mart while I was in college. Even though I've moved on, I kinda miss it.

Comment

if u make an honest living workin for ur money ur a winner. If u steal, sell drugs, and all that than ur a loser. What that kid doesnt understand that called u a loser is some ppl are ok with making 10.50 an hour and are grateful for it. The more money u make the more problems and the more stress.

Comment

Originally posted by patulinin View Post
        ok im 24 years old i use to work at a saw mill for 4 years then recently quit because i was sick of doing mill work. but now im 24 years old working night shift at walmart making 10.50 an hour and one person called me a loser on facebook? because of this

im working doing what i can. what is your opinions

the funny thing is my coworkers are the lazy type that look like pot heads that dont wanna work day shift by regular people lol
        You're out there earning your money bro. **** anyone who thinks you're a loser just because of your job.

You're a bit of a loser for crying about it on the internet though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
          You're out there earning your money bro. **** anyone who thinks you're a loser just because of your job.

You're a bit of a loser for crying about it on the internet though!!
          do i see tears in this topic?

Comment

You're no loser obviously, but I honestly wonder how a man can pay the bills with 10.50$ an hour, let alone support a family in some cases.

Comment

No man .Not heard John Lennon working class hero .Would hopefully get something better tho a trade or something , uni college .I've got an HGV c plus e truck licence so i'm sort of alright for work but I need to find something .You can call me a welfare bum the now tho but I would love my job it makes me for life .There's plenty of work there for me I just need to find something.

Comment

Based on the poll vote, I assume over 90% of the poeple on this site work or worked night shifts.

Comment

never a loser if you work. Never.

Comment

Originally posted by patulinin View Post
                    ok im 24 years old i use to work at a saw mill for 4 years then recently quit because i was sick of doing mill work.

How could anybody not want to work at the sawmill like Michael Landon??

Comment

Working...
                    X