No announcement yet.

Drug testing for PEDerson/Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug testing for PEDerson/Matthysse?

Whats the deal on the drug testing for this fight? Anything special or is it just the standard? With PEDersons track record I would be concerned if I was matthysses team

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Whats the deal on the drug testing for this fight? Anything special or is it just the standard? With PEDersons track record I would be concerned if I was matthysses team
    Anyone would be. There's even talks of Peterson having some type of TRT exemption because of his own personal health problems. I do not trust this drug cheat at all, and the people backing him know what he's been up to. It's kinda odd how Golden Boy still hasn't said who tested positive in the Peterson-Holt fight either. Both say they were clean, but someone didn't pass the test. Hmm

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if Peterson is on TRT. In that case, he wouldnt be seen as cheating and would come up "clean"

Its a loophole to legally cheat

Comment

b..buh muh doctor note

Comment

I think Peterson-Holt was under VADA testing (correct me if I'm wrong).

Montoya says VADA don't use the therapeutic exemption i.e. no TRT allowed.

I think Matthysse beats the juiced PEDerson that fought Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

hmmm. interesting. be nice if vada confirmed this, i like this idea if true though. Legally using steroids/peds is still using steroids, doctors note or no doctors note.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Yes but testing agencies confidentially respond to the promoters and the commission only, i think. If he does "test positive" for it, the commission wouldnt consider it cheating since they allowing it, so he wouldnt "fail" a test. And none of us would know about it. Thats the possible problem with all this testing being a secret

Comment

Peterson had said he wanted VADA, but since there has been absolutely no word about it in the meantime I can only assume that it's USADA again. That's if there's any testing in place at all.

Comment

Peterson is innocent man

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Anyone would be. There's even talks of Peterson having some type of TRT exemption because of his own personal health problems. I do not trust this drug cheat at all, and the people backing him know what he's been up to. It's kinda odd how Golden Boy still hasn't said who tested positive in the Peterson-Holt fight either. Both say they were clean, but someone didn't pass the test. Hmm
                    it was holt. His promoter isn't GBP and he did mention it.

Comment

Working...
                    X