Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's better prime for prime Gary Payton or Chris Paul?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    The Glove may be the greatest defensive PG of all time. Cp3 is a better leader and passer. GP is a better scorer and defender. Very good debate to have.

not sure i would agree about being a better leader, bud

you gotta remember, The Glove led that Sonics team to two wins against those 72 win Bulls in the Finals...

i used to hate GP because he used to light up my Lakers but i had the utmost respect...he was pretty complete and was a great leader in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      GP is rajon rondo + offense..

i would take cp3 over rondo but not over GP..

i dunno pre...Rondo is good defensively but i dont think he's on Payton's level

Comment

Prime GP and Kemp vs CP and Blake.

Who y'all got?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Prime GP and Kemp vs CP and Blake.

Who y'all got?
          I would take CP3 and Blake only because Blake is 100X better then Kemp who is the most overrated I ever seen Payton made him look better then he actually was.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i dunno pre...Rondo is good defensively but i dont think he's on Payton's level
            can't think of any current PG close to GP. defensively, rondo came to mind but i won't argue how GP is still a notch above him..

Comment

CP3 for me BUT................ in a street fight payton would rape CP3.

Comment

The story isn't done on Paul but right now I say Payton.

Comment

Incredibly close. Won't argue with anyone otherwise, but if I had to pick one of these guys to start a team, I'm taking Chris Paul.

Comment

Working...
                  X