No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Could Headline Blockbuster Event on April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    staging pacquiao's next fight in the philippines is not a bad idea. in terms of live gate, it's nothing compared to the revenues if the fight were to be held at dallas cowboy stadium or MGM. but pacquiao's home crowd might give him the extra jolt he desperately needs to recover some if not most of his old form back
    Should be held in MOA arena if it happens in Manila.... but if Pac is still around in 2014 and retiring soon, he should open up the Philippine Arena... 55k capacity

Comment

how is rios an easy fight ?

would be brutal foty candidate

make it happen !
      pac ko 9 though

Comment

If Pac fights in April I'm convinced that his team could care less about him and are all out for paydays. He's been through so many wars and he's on the decline and after a KO like that I think he should take a break wouldn't surprise me if he ends up like Ali or to a lesser extent Roy Jones. But I guess It's all about pimping him out as fast as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          He could to it but it won't be 3 megafights. Probably something like:

Pacquiao vs. Soto
          Donaire vs. Mijares
          Viloria vs. Sosa 2
          If they put Pacquiao in with Soto then they better stack the undercard with decent fights because it would be a worthless PPV to see Pacquiao KO someone who has only fought one fight at welterweight and a guy who quit in the corner against Matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post

make it happen !
            pac ko 9 though
            Rios has no defense and all it takes is an In N Out fighter to beat him with Power. Mike Alvarado was just IN the whole time against Rios and eventually Rios's power caught him and took him out of the fight but Rios has NO defense what so ever and no speed either. Manny doesn't really have a defense either but he has more speed more power and much better footwork than rios. Pacquiao would potshot him with hooks around his guard to the point where he wont be able to touch Manny with anything dangerous.

Comment

I just hope MGM has the phone lines recorded. I wanna here Arums reaction when they tell him they have Mayweather already booked in september.

There is no way he will make Pac-JMM 5 in dallas on the same night as mayweather-canelo. He dont have the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post

make it happen !
                pac ko 9 though

says no way this is an easy fight for pac. predicts pac ko in 9

lols were had

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                  i think he fights rios..kos him.. gets fed to mayweather in september. career over.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  I think Rios then Bradley with 2 undefeated records now on his record, he goes into the Mayweather fight for the first and maybe the last fight? Hopefully a rubber match at 1-1..that would make boxing interesting, but I doubt it

Comment

I really don't want to see Pac fight ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      And so your boy cherry picking Guerrero and ducking those has a chance of beating him like Canelo.
                      Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Comment

Working...
                      X