Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brutal Postfight interview of Firat Arslan's trainer on national (German) Television:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal Postfight interview of Firat Arslan's trainer on national (German) Television:

Trainer of Firat Arslan gives a brutal interview on national German TV after Arslan lost a highly controversial decision against Marco Huck:
    (I translated myself- subtitles are in the video)

Last edited by Salardo; 11-04-2012, 08:01 AM.

I missed the fight, and don't feel like youtubing it; did Arslan get robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      I scored it for Arslan and I have a hard time believing anybody can score it for Huck. Not the biggest robbery ever, but the wrong guy won. And in Huck's case this has happened at least the 4th time now.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        There were too many close rounds to call it a robbery. As early as round 6 I started feeling sorry for the judges because I knew they were going to get criticised no matter how they scored it.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
          There were too many close rounds to call it a robbery. As early as round 6 I started feeling sorry for the judges because I knew they were going to get criticised no matter how they scored it.
          agreed, there were many close rounds. but lets be honest, Arslan won the fight. However you look at it, at the end Arslan won the fight.
          Huck got so many decisions he didnt deserve. there are 4 fights on the top of my head which I remember right now which I scored against Huck (Lebedev, Arslan, Afolabi, Ramirez)

Comment

I personally didn't see it as all that close. I watched it on ARD rather than a stream so didn't miss anything or have to put up with poor quality.

Pretty much the entire fight followed the same pattern - Huck was throwing big shots but only hitting gloves, and making the odd body shot. Arslan was moving inside and hitting Huck with about 20 uppercuts per round and other inside shots. There was a decent combo by Huck late on but otherwise he barely connected, whereas the success rate for Arslan with the exact same shots time and again was embarassing.

Didn't consciously score it but I think I would give Huck 3-4 rounds at most, but all the way through I wasn't considering Huck would lose on the cards of course.

Comment

interviewer tried to suck his dick but dude was having none of it. don't know anything about arslan but huck had a close fight with a 42 year old man?

Comment

I had it a draw at best for Huck. The large majority of his punches hit Arslan's gloves and he was on the back foot the entire fight. The scorecard of 118-110 was a disgrace.

Comment

lmao@hatman

Comment

Working...
                  X