No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez, Mikey Garcia Eager To Trade Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez, Mikey Garcia Eager To Trade Punches

WBO super featherweight champion Roman "Rocky" Martinez (27-1-2, 16KOs), and undefeated Mikey Garcia (32-0, 27KOs), are eager to trade punches. Discussions are ongoing to match them in the fall. Garcia returned to action over the weekend in Dallas, and took out Juan Manuel Lopez in four rounds. Martinez was sitting ringside at the American Airlines Center.

"Rocky Martínez is a fight that my promoters are interested in and [HBO] is interested in. But that is in the hands of my team. [Martinez] is a good fighter with several defenses. He already proved himself as a champion, and he already well established. I think that it would be a very exciting fight. He always gives [it his all] in a fight and leaves everything in the ring. I think that it would be a good test [for me] to not only fight with someone of his level, but to see how I feel in that division," Garcia told Jose Sanchez. [Click Here To Read More]

i like this fight but as i posted on another thread this will look like broner vs demarco with the bigger guy rocky trying to walk down the smaller guy in garcia only to be caught and countered in every exchange.... I like garcia alot in this fight,,, just too much skill

Comment

mikey KOs this bum in 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
        mikey KOs this bum in 6 rounds
        Bum??? You realize that for a guy to make it to his level puts him in the top 2% of what he does for a living?? That means that unless you and anyone else here is not in the top 2% in the world at what they do for a living makes them a Bum. Think about what you said.

Comment

Lol nobody ko rocky if garcia wins it will be by decision moron rocky going to add another mexican to his resume

Comment

Garcia KOs Rocky in 5 tops

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Lol nobody ko rocky if garcia wins it will be by decision moron rocky going to add another mexican to his resume
              Yea, just like Juanma Added Mikey and Salido to his L resume sure he is!

Comment

rocky is a decent fighter

But he arguably and in many eyes lost his last fight....the kid ain't got no power! Mikey stops him in 6!

Comment

LOL rocky got his ass ****ing beat IN NEW YORK by a unknown Mexican, and was still given fight by decision. JUAN CARLOS BURGOS
                  Last edited by ASR10; 06-18-2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASR10 View Post
                    LOL rocky got his ass ****ing beat IN NEW YORK by a unknown Mexican, and was still given fight by decision. JUAN CARLOS BURGOS
                    Juan Carlos Burgos is a pretty good fighter , he's no journeyman , and yes I thought he beat Martinez as well

Comment

Working...
                    X