Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cintron Felt Disadvantage at 154, Expects Success at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cintron Felt Disadvantage at 154, Expects Success at 147

Chicago, IL - Former champion Kermit Cintron (33-5-1, 28 KO’s) took some time to discuss his time away from boxing and his return to the welterweight division, where he had world championship success in the past. Cintron returns on Friday night at the UIC Pavilion in an ESPN televised fight against Adrian Granados. It will be the first fight for Cintron at 147 since 2008.

“Going to 154 was not because I couldn’t make weight, but because I was getting good opportunities at that weight. I thought that my power would show up at 154, but going back, the most I weighed was 165. Those guys are going up to 175 pounds, 180 pounds. So, I was kinda like the smaller guy," Cintron told BoxingScene.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

cintron , you a f0cking clown

Comment

I hope you don't lose to another bum cintron just retire

Comment

But didnt he move back up to 154 for the Canelo fight because he "felt drained at 150" against Molina and Smith? How is moving even further down going to make a difference? I guess he not only flops out of the ring, but also in his excuses too.
        Last edited by BoxerDood; 03-22-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

reasob why you moved up is cuz you jumped off the ring at 47 you loser lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Kermit Cintron/Shane Mosley later this year.

Comment

lol I don't like cintron. He cried about a headbutt until they somehow resume the fight after a 10 count. with no headbutt lol

Comment

Always tune in for a cintron fight. You just never know what crazy stunt he will do to quit. Pretty much the same reasons why I watch Judah and Ortiz as well.

Comment

Can I see these numbers of JMW's coming in at 175-180lbs? Which JMW's that Cintron fought went up that high. Any one know who he's talking about?

Comment

If Cintron has anything left, he could lay Bradley the F out. He's a giant among the current midgets in the WW division.

Comment

Working...
                    X