No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Not Cool on Cotto, Want Pacquiao-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Not Cool on Cotto, Want Pacquiao-Marquez

While all signs were pointing to an inevitable rematch taking place between Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto, it now appears that the fight may have a roadblock.

[Click Here To Read More]

I agree with rios! cotto is done! Retirement would be a smart idea for cotto! He made more than enough money for him and his family and had a very good career!

Comment

If Cotto is done, Marg is in the graveyard. As long as Cotto wins, he can move forward. He doesn't beat Mayweather but would hit a pot of Gold with that fight.

Comment

If Cotto is supposedly done, then how does this make Pacquiao look? If Pac had it his way, he would fight Cotto again at 145. If Cotto was really done, then Pac would have no issue fighting him at 150. Yet in Brandon's eyes, he's "still one of the best", what a laughable statement. Rios, just stick to fighting.

Comment

don't make it so obvious Rio...Cotto just whoop your boy Margarito and now he's done . Maybe he's done whooping your boy Margarito is what you mean by it.

Comment

He a little past it.

But not done.

Holyfield is done, RJJ is done, Paul Briggs is done, Vivian Harris, Junior Witter and Demarcus Corely are done.

Comment

How can he be done yet he is in position to possibly secure the biggest purse of his career? Retire? Get real. He has the #1 and #2 P4P fighters basically vying for his services this year.

I wish the doctor would have let the Margarito fight ride for a couple more rounds, but it is true what other posters have already said, poetic justice, if Margs feels cheated by that docs call then maybe it is better that it was stopped early. Regardless, Cotto has moved on to better things, obviously, and his haters will hate him harder for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                How can he be done yet he is in position to possibly secure the biggest purse of his career? Retire? Get real. He has the #1 and #2 P4P fighters basically vying for his services this year.

I wish the doctor would have let the Margarito fight ride for a couple more rounds, but it is true what other posters have already said, poetic justice, if Margs feels cheated by that docs call then maybe it is better that it was stopped early. Regardless, Cotto has moved on to better things, obviously, and his haters will hate him harder for it.
                To be fair Oscar was done when he fought Floyd and Pac.

But I agree that he's not done.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  He a little past it.

But not done.

Holyfield is done, RJJ is done, Paul Briggs is done, Vivian Harris, Junior Witter and Demarcus Corely are done.
                  I say he's done. I'm telling you , he can't take a shot. You gotta be real, on his last fight he barely got hit, and on that last round you could tell that fast amateur style took a toll on Cotto, IF he fights someone with power and is just as fast on his feet he won't get away and will fall back on to his old style from exhaustion.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    He a little past it.

But not done.

You're definitely a top 3 poster in my books Phan..

I find it strange that someone with only 2 losses..one avenged and the other to one of the best of this era can be "shot"..smh

Comment

Working...
                    X