No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ann Wolfe Discusses James Kirkland’s Knockout Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ann Wolfe Discusses James Kirkland’s Knockout Loss

By now, the boxing world has undergone a collective state of shock, courtesy of James Kirkland's stunning first round knockout loss to the unheralded Nobuhiro Ishida (23-6-2, 8 KO’).

[Click Here To Read More]

It reminds me of Tyson going down hill after getting rid of Rooney, then losing in the biggest upset to Douglas. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!

Comment

He really needs Anne Wolfe back. She's a beast. She brings the best out of him.

Comment

I disagree with her that being away for a few months if he was even away for that long when she says he was with her and got locked up is completely different then being away for 2 years because it is.

I do want her to come back though. I really want to see that old Kirkland back. My *****h was the *****. Always exciting to watch. I just hope he can make it back on his feet.

Comment

That jail mentality got to his head, wouldnt be surprised if he is also sleeping with a man

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack420 View Post
            He really needs Anne Wolfe back. She's a beast. She brings the best out of him.
            I agree! It seems that when he was with her he had better defense and all around technique. Maybe it's possibly Kirkland got tired of her demanding methods and decided to move on without her. Whatever it is, he seems to be headed in the wrong direction right now...

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
            That jail mentality got to his head, wouldnt be surprised if he is also sleeping with a man
            What kind of **** is that to say? Who's to say you don't like a big mean dick in your ass! How does if feel for someone like me to accuse you of something when I don't even know you. Did you do jail time with Kirkland? I imagine you didn't so how do you know something you are completely ignorant about! You sound as dumb as PRBOXINGCOTTO right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              haha that funny ****...

Comment

Looks like Wolfe still has a soft spot for James.

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                  I agree! It seems that when he was with her he had better defense and all around technique. Maybe it's possibly Kirkland got tired of her demanding methods and decided to move on without her. Whatever it is, he seems to be headed in the wrong direction right now...

What kind of **** is that to say? Who's to say you don't like a big mean dick in your ass! How does if feel for someone like me to accuse you of something when I don't even know you. Did you do jail time with Kirkland? I imagine you didn't so how do you know something you are completely ignorant about! You sound as dumb as PRBOXINGCOTTO right now...
                  damn man i guess you must be related to james or just got out of the pen, its just a simple joke calm down bobby brown. prboxingcotto???................. come on son!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Like many I like the pairing of Wolfe and James. Just seemed like a dynamic duo. Although still good James doesn't seem like the same as when he was with Wolfe. I agree with Wolfe in the assessment of his chin. Sometimes you just get caught with a good punch, doesn't mean you don't have a chin, even a soft punching fighter like say Malignaggi if he catches with the right punch could put you down. I hope Kirland bounces back from this, he's always a good fighter to watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X