No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Likes Idea of Bradley vs Khan, Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Likes Idea of Bradley vs Khan, Mayweather

The reviews were mixed at best coming out of last Saturday’s junior welterweight showdown on HBO, in which Tim Bradley won by technical unanimous decision over Devon Alexander.

[Click Here To Read More]

Someone please shoot Delaquitter, Mayweather the best P4P even those he is inactive, how pathetic is that...

Delaquitter one of the most over rated fighters in history. Lost his big fights and deserved that A## whooping Pacman gave him..

Khan vs. Bradley. Line it up.. I think Maidana beats Khan in a rematch and cracks Bradleys head ..

Comment

I'm willing to bet that Marquez fights either Khan or Bradley before they ever fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        I'm willing to bet that Marquez fights either Khan or Bradley before they ever fight each other.
        I hope he does... Marquez needs to step his game up if hes gonna keep calling out Pacman but instead hes lookng at washed up Morales, wheres the P4P material in that?

Khan, Bradley, Alexander, or Maidana...

Comment

two words......bukkake party.:bukkake::bukkake::bukkake

Comment

the truth is the guy who wins out of khan vs. bradley owes maidana a crack... i think maidana deserves a khan rematch and if he was hitting that peanut head of bradley's he might even knock him out....

but maidana should try and get alexander in the ring in the meantime... the best case scenario would be if those two fights could happen and the winners of the two fights being two guys who had not yet fought each other, ie: khan v. alexander/ bradley v. maidana... in saying that i think most people would want to see khan v. maidana ii

Comment

L
              Originally posted by hvirk View Post
              the truth is the guy who wins out of khan vs. bradley owes maidana a crack... i think maidana deserves a khan rematch and if he was hitting that peanut head of bradley's he might even knock him out....

but maidana should try and get alexander in the ring in the meantime... the best case scenario would be if those two fights could happen and the winners of the two fights being two guys who had not yet fought each other, ie: khan v. alexander/ bradley v. maidana... in saying that i think most people would want to see khan v. maidana ii

Why would Bradley owe Maidana a fight when Maidana backed out of 2 fights with Bradley recently? Khan should be fighting Maidana but Bradley can fight whoever he wants. If I were him I would gun for Marquez because Khan and Maidana aren't gonna fight him. He keeps talking about PBF but Floyd would end his career. Dude can't even handle Berto and Manroid is on tour.

Comment

Bradley khan make it happen its better then khan bradley

Comment

Another Bradley article without mentioning headbutts. Which is how he won his last 6 fights.

Its funny how he respects fighters under other people contract yet he wine'd and dined Pacquiao who was already signed to Top Rank. What a hypocrite.

Comment

Dela Hoya will like it more if they dress up in fishnet for the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X