Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many ppv's has Canelo headlined?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many PPVs had Floyd headlined when he was Canelo's age?

Comment

None, but he is put on Mayweathers cards to boost sales. The fights are always on Mexican Celebration weekends so it helps. It doesn't really matter now as far as exposure goes. Does Canelo really need any more exposure? I don't think so. Also DLH is the only person who could sell against anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        Do you have anything to back up this claim??how can you say Mexicans are the number 1 ppv buyers??im black and know alot of black people who buy ppv
        Why does Floyd like to fight once a year on a mexican holiday?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          How many PPVs had Floyd headlined when he was Canelo's age?
          ............Shhhhhhh!

Comment

There's a reason he keeps showcasing him in his fights. And Golden Boy picks the fights, not Floyd. Golden Boy runs the event.

Criticize Floyd for once in your life Larry. Floyd is fucking fighting Devon Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              There's a reason he keeps showcasing him in his fights. And Golden Boy picks the fights, not Floyd. Golden Boy runs the event.

Criticize Floyd for once in your life Larry. Floyd is fucking fighting Devon Alexander.
              He cant do it....he wont do it...he just cant.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                He cant do it....he wont do it...he just cant.
                I don't understand what goes through the mind of people like him. Does he think he's somehow tied or in any way related to Floyd? He's just some boxer that isn't even aware of Larry's existence, and this is the guy that rides his nuts to death. It's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                  He is no bum and im not talking bout talent im talking ppv#'s..the kid can fight and has talent..dont know what the hell yo issue is with him but you need to get over it cause your hate for him is pathetic..you act like he has done something to your family or something..get over it,its boring
                  I have to agree with this. Bushbaby has an unreasonable hate for the kid. I just don't get it.

Comment

ZERO! Canelo is not on Mayweather Card to Boost Mayweather PPV's, that is GBP piggy backing off of Mayweather trying to Develop their Own PPV Star which they have yet to Develop

Without Mayweather HBO wouldn't even consider doing a PPV Event with GBP and HBO Certainly not going to try and sale Canelo by himself as a PPV Event Right now when for one he refuse to fight any of the top fighters in his Division and two outside of Mexico he really don't have that type of Following Just Yet

The only PPV Worthy Fight For Canelo is a fight with Mayweather!

Fans need to let the guy develop into a PPV Star HIMSELF and stop trying to act as if this kid is already on Mayweather or Pacquiao Level, we been here before with Khan and we all know what Happened to Him
                    Last edited by sicko; 02-06-2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      I don't understand what goes through the mind of people like him. Does he think he's somehow tied or in any way related to Floyd? He's just some boxer that isn't even aware of Larry's existence, and this is the guy that rides his nuts to death. It's pathetic.
                      It truly is a mental condition. It's like a part of their brain has a permanent piece missing, when it comes to keeping it real with Floyd. They have a million and one excuses for the man, but it just looks pathetic.

"You see what had happened was. Well um, during that time period, this happened. Let me write a 20 paragraph long break down of what happened in this situation."

Just keep it 100 for once.

Comment

Working...
                      X