No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz vs Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
    An Ortiz in a right state of mind takes it.....but Ortiz is as stable as Lindsay Lohan.....
    Totally agree. If the Ortiz that fought Berto comes to fight, he'll get the win. However if the Ortiz that fought Maidana/Lopez comes to fight...he's gonna get wiped. And I think it's accurate that Ortiz is as fickle than Lindsay Blowhan. Plus he could be totally mind-raped from Lopez sending his jaw to the rafters in his last fight...I wouldn't be surprised if Ortiz curled up in his seat when he saw Garcia almost take the head off of Morales with that left hook.

Comment

Ortiz is out of the picture right now and Garcia is a world titlist. I hope it doesn't happen. But with the WBC you never know.

Comment

I wanted to mention this before but didnt cuz Vic is out of commission for a bit. But by the time Danny moves up to 147, Vic might be ready to rock and roll. Vic vs Berto destroys Danny. Vic vs Maidana gets detroyed by Danny.

Comment

Garcia's timing would make the difference and win him a decision.

Comment

At WW, Ortiz gets him. Ortiz is far better than the Morales he fought and he's much better than Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              An Ortiz in a right state of mind takes it.....but Ortiz is as stable as Lindsay Lohan.....
              I don't get this. Right state of mind? You don't wonder why he was only in "the right state of mind" against Andre Berto?

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                I never thought Vic was anything special, even before Maidana, but you have to admit that his and Danny's style would make for a Rios - Alvarado style fight that could either redeem Victor, or derail Danny. Make it happen.
                If it redeemed Victor that would be derailing Danny

Comment

Victor by ko, idc what anyone says a lot of guys would of quit on a broken jaw

Comment

Honestly, I think Ortiz is damn near done. His face looks disfigured and Danny would do some serious and permanent damage if he lands that lefthook clean. Only thing I give Ortiz over Danny is size and Josesito proved that dont mean ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X