Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz To Notice Golden Boy; Elects Lopez Rematch Option

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ortiz To Notice Golden Boy; Elects Lopez Rematch Option

Rolando Arrellano, manager of former welterweight champion Victor Ortiz (29-4-2, 22KOs), informed BoxingScene.com that later today he will send a letter to Golden Boy Promotions to place them on notice that Ortiz wants to exercise his contracted rematch clause for a second showdown with Josesito Lopez (30-4, 18KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

The more I hear about Victor's jaw the more I feel like he made a good decision in stopping the fight.

Comment

Damn i atually thought ortiz was bull****ting..and i feel bad for criticizing him..hope he gets better soon

Comment

im flyin out if they have a rematch!! would be great to see live

Comment

He wrote down on a piece of paper "exercise my rematch clause now?" LET'S GO BACK TO WAR BABY.

Comment

People were quick to call him a quitter for looking out for his best interest. Jaw was broken for 4 rounds before he stopped the fight. Ortiz was just in one hell of a fight that boxing fans needed for the sport. Show the kid some respect for his efforts. Berto and now this fight were/are classics.

Comment

Glad I didn't hate on Ortiz. He tried to tough it out. As a boxing fan I can't ask for more.

Comment

Damn, that sounds pretty damn painfull. I think he made a good decision now........2 breaks and severed veins? Crazy.

Comment

His jaw was broken in two places, to the point that his mouth was hanging open and some veins were severed.

Did Arthur Abraham have an injury that severe against Miranda? I doubt it.

Comment

Im one of Ortiz's biggest haters, and even i found the stoppage justifiable. Some of these internet tough guys are something else.

Comment

Working...
                    X