No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye: a real-life battle of good vs. evil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam Konitz
    A keep-busy/gimmi fight after a 6, 7 year body of work that saw him fight all the best guys available?

A keep-busy/gimmi fight he skipped in order to make the most anticipated fight in the division, no less?

Fuck off, you phony ****.
    The best heavyweight on the planet, the most skill full circa 6" the world has ever known, takes on Chisora. It is sickening, it is weird, it is just wrong.

But.. not only takes the fight, pulls out. Any Haye fan, Or Boxing fan in general would look at that and think that is slightly seerial.

Comment

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
      You are wearing Haye's photo, not me.

You can't see how you contradict yourself? Haye fights and beats Harrison which is a big fight in the UK. The PPV number's do not lie.

Wlad tries to fight an unknown, irrelevant bum from the UK, not once, but twice, and you do not criticise? *** Rider Get of Hayes nuts.
      I've only just joined this forum, but already can see your the biggest ****head on here.

Comment

The best heavyweight on the planet, the most skill full circa 6" the world has ever known, takes on Chisora. It is sickening, it is weird, it is just wrong.

But.. not only takes the fight, pulls out. Any Haye fan, Or Boxing fan in general would look at that and think that is slightly seerial.
        Of course, he had originally tried to secure fights with Haye and Povetkin who both didnt want the fight. But carry on embarrassing yourself. You seem to thrive on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stercus Accidit View Post
          I've only just joined this forum, but already can see your the biggest ****head on here.

I just read your one post and unsure why you even replied to my post.

Comment

lmfao,this is hillarious

Comment

I like this Brit on Brit crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Of course, he had originally tried to secure fights with Haye and Povetkin who both didnt want the fight. But carry on embarrassing yourself. You seem to thrive on it.
                Wlad plans to fights Chisora a unknown, insignificant fighter, not even in the top 10. And you make out he is the next Tyson. *** Rider stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  LINK. Post a link from a credible source with sources collaborating it from the opposite side. Otherwise you are just talking, and you talk a lot.
                  Last edited by rich6666; 06-28-2011, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    I like this Brit on Brit crime.
                    You're always in for some laughs when Brits are hating on one another lol.

Comment

Wlad plans to fights Chisora a unknown, insignificant fighter, not even in the top 10. And you make out he is the next Tyson. *** Rider stfu.
                      Where did I make out he was the next Tyson exactly? You're reaching sweetheart.

A little flustered because you are getting passed round, used and abused by every real boxing fan in this thread? You are a joke and this will be your legacy on boxingscene.

Boxingscene's first gang rape victim

Comment

Working...
                      X