No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Mikey Has The Qualities To Dominate Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Mikey Has The Qualities To Dominate Gamboa

Robert Garcia, trainer/older brother of WBO featherweight champion Mikey Garcia (31-0, 26Kos), is confident his boxer has what it takes to not only defeat Olympic gold medal winner Yuriorkis Gamboa (22-0, 16KOs) - but to secure that victory in style. Following Saturday's win over Orlando Salido, Mikey challenged Gamboa to a showdown - and Mikey is willing to meet the Cuban boxer at the super featherweight limit of 130-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

And if Gamboa breaks his nose?

Comment

Fitty make it happen!
      Gamboa by UD

Comment

A few days ago if you would've asked me who would win this fight I would've said Gamboa hands down, but last night Mickey made me a believer. I think he could win a close SD to Gamboa in a tough fight maybe even stop him late. On the other hand Gamboa would be pressuring him all night, something Salido didn't do from the bell. Interesting matchup. make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          And if Gamboa breaks his nose?
          via intentional headbutt?

Comment

lol 50 will make it happen.. 50 is good for boxing. i love the match. can't call it.

Comment

Gamboa is an entirely different fighter than Salido, would love to see this fight.

Comment

I'd favor Mikey by KO. Love Gambi but Garcia is a surgeon and Gambi is chinny as hell.

Comment

Gamboa wont make it out on his feet. Lets just say that.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    I'd favor Mikey by KO. Love Gambi but Garcia is a surgeon and Gambi is chinny as hell.
                    Who the f#ck is Gambi? That's the g@yest thing I've ever heard

Comment

Working...
                    X