No announcement yet.

Peterson wouldn't have been caught with Floyd's USADA/WADA testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LHK View Post
    This is the first bit of info that actually makes me think Peterson might be telling the truth. I still doubt it, but it opens up the possibility slightly.
    WTF?

Comment

This is the first bit of info that actually makes me think Peterson might be telling the truth. I still doubt it, but it opens up the possibility slightly.
      Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      If that's true, Khan Is just trying to ***** his way out of this fight.
      What the hell are you guys talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        What the hell are you guys talking about?
        Maybe just a couple of *****s that think that if Floyd's method wouldn't have caught Peterson than obviously Peterson is innocent. Because it couldn't be that VADA is just better.

Whatever the case, bunch of ******s these guys.

Comment

what truth? as far as i know peterson has not issued any statements yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Hell Floyd himself can be using this method and not get caught.

It such a dirty sport. Nobody deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Peterson needs to be suspended for at least 3 years.
            What this guy said.

Comment

well this is not quite true. what it could mean is that they caught him while he was cycling off. so while the wada would not have been able to spot him in this situation, that doesnt mean that they wouldnt have been able to spot him if he took the same PEDs again. thats the thing, a month later and VADA probably wouldnt have caught him either. so its not as if WADA methods couldnt detect this, but timing is critical.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                WTF?
                If you are on T and you are testing under OST limits well then perhaps you do actually need it. Up until this point I didn't believe a word. I am not sure, but I do believe if he had reported this use to the AC he would of been allowed to fight. This actually does give me slight pause to run out and start calling Peterson a cheat, as I believe he would of been able to compete under boxing regulations in Nevada.

Comment

Coincidentally, Floyd has close ties with someone sells these testosterone pellets.

One such chain of clinics, HRC Medical Centers, offers “Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy,” which includes injecting a pellet into the buttocks of patients. They are examined by a nurse and then given a prescription for the pellet injection of “anti-aging" testosterone injections. Researching comments on the Better Business Bureau website regarding HRC Medical Centers, the experiences their patients reported ranged from the positive to complaints about horrible side effects like unwanted facial hair for women and lowered voices. Many complained that they never met a doctor.

There are roughly 24 of these clinics owned and operated by Don Hale and his brother Dr. Dan Hale, in Tennessee, Florida, and Grand Rapids, MI, birthplace of Floyd Mayweather, Jr. It should be noted that Dr. Dan Hale retired from HRC in March of this year.

http://www.prlog.org...eplacement.html

Don Hale was a local businessman and fight manager in Grand Rapids, MI. where the Mayweather family resided and young Floyd, Jr grew up a prodigy boxer akin to Mozart straight out the crib. When Floyd Mayweather, Sr. went to prison on drug charges, it was Hale who took Mayweather in. Floyd and Don separated over who would control the future Pound for Pound King’s destiny.
                  http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...highlight=vada

Comment

That if it's not a big deal to the USADA and WADA that it can be overlooked, then why is it a big deal for khan's testing agency?

Comment

Originally posted by ATG Fighter View Post
                      Maybe just a couple of *****s that think that if Floyd's method wouldn't have caught Peterson than obviously Peterson is innocent. Because it couldn't be that VADA is just better.

Whatever the case, bunch of ******s these guys.
                      yeah ok, choke on a d1ck f4ggot

Like you ever made a dollar in your life by being a steroid and PED expert.

The only thing you did that i didn't do is read an article on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X