Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct From Floyd's Mouth...(On fighting Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How stupid are *******s, Floyd said no 50-50 split and *******s **** that info up.

Comment

Originally posted by Javii86 View Post
      2010: Manny 32million in two fights
      2011: Floyd 40 million in one fight

Miguel Cotto is going to earn about 15 million as the B fighter, which is very close to what Manny makes as the star.
      comparing 2010 and 2011 is a bad example. and I am 100% that you didn't add what arums company made over pacquiao. What top rank + pacquiao + the # you compare it with floyd's made 2010.

But i doubt floyds fan would get this.. It's whatever comes out of floyds mouth is the only thing they choose to understand...

Comment

such drama for so many years between the two how can we not have a fight

Comment

Out of content and obviious ball sucking motivated piece. Everybody knows that Mayweather was the one calling Pacquiao for May 5th. Pacquiao said that He was willing to take the test and to take the lesser money.
          All BS from a Politician who at the hour of truth change both deal braking positions.
          I'm sorry but after this last time, I'm sure Arum won't allow his golden goose risk his money.

Comment

Manny only has himself to blame for stating hes willing to take less money.but in all honesty this fight is not happening!

Comment

Every fighter functions this way. Even Pacquiao.

The fact that you didn't know this is astonishing.

Do you think Pacquiao wants to be an old man with speech problems, stuttering, jittering and so fourth?

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                From the Costas interview...

"...Absolutely not. I'm not giving up the split, I can't afford to..."

"With or without Pacquiao, Floyd M is ok. Floyd Mayweather fights for Floyd M.. At the end of the day, Floyd M has to be happy, because when your career is over, when everything is said and done, I have to be happy and I have to be comfortable."
                "Now look at the Ali situation. When Ali can trade it all in... once again, when fans and the people were pushing him to get into the fights that he shouldn't have even been involved with... so guess what, they pushed him. They wanted to see what they wanted, and that's not what Ali wanted. If Ali can trade it in right now, for his health, he would."
                "....I'm in the game to win, not just in the ring, but outside the ring, and my health is more important than everything."

There you have it folks, straight from the horse's mouth. Floyd is scared, not about his 0, but scared of what can happen to him if he fights Pac.
                To all those who are still defending Floyd, can anyone of you comprehend what Floyd is saying here? Are all of you that dense? Well, maybe you all are. On second thought, you all are definitely lacking in brain matter.

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                  To all those who are still defending Floyd, can anyone of you comprehend what Floyd is saying here? Are all of you that dense? Well, maybe you all are. On second thought, you all are definitely lacking in brain matter.
                  Did Manny say he'd take less money? Could you please remind us all?

Also, which camp was it that refused to take blood tests in 2009? Could you remind us?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    Did Manny say he'd take less money? Could you please remind us all?

Also, which camp was it that refused to take blood tests in 2009? Could you remind us?
                    Sorry, but Floyd showed his ass and his true agenda in that interview. Nothing you guys can say, post or do will change that. The world's perception is that Floyd did everything he could to avoid this fight. You can claim that it's all just my "opinion", but you know it's true.

And this whole, "it doesn't matter what the world thinks as long as I know what's the truth" is BS because if it weren't, you wouldn't be on here trying so hard every day to convince people otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      prove it! I have reputable sources you got what Floyd says! Sya the noob that calls Cotto a B fighter .... what Manny Makes LMFAO wow you're a gem Man STFU!
                      I was referring to the drawing power. In Manny vs Floyd, they're both A+ level draws. The New York Times is one of the most respectable newspapers in the entire world, so yeah I do trust in what they said.

Comment

Working...
                      X