No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Peterson Beat Khan, Forget Immediate Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Peterson Beat Khan, Forget Immediate Rematch

Carl Froch has urged fellow Englishman Amir Khan to forget about fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr and "go back to the drawing board" following his shock defeat at the weekend.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-13-2011, 11:58 AM.

Measured and sensible comments from Froch, just wait for all the A Mere Con Artists to jump all over him.

Comment

Hmm, I have a feeling Froch will be making the same excuses on Sunday morning.

Comment

Froch should commentate when he retires......

Comment

If Froch loses to Ward, and Amir comments on the loss in similar fashion, watch Khan get flamed to death

Comment

Froch: "Lets not forget that the guy who beat him lost every round to Timothy Bradley in 2009, I wouldn't put Bradley in there with Floyd Mayweather and he (Amir Khan) is talking about fighting Floyd Mayweather"

I wouldn't say Bradley won every round, I gave Peterson the 3rd if I remember correctly. Still, Froch is on point with those comments.

Comment

I love Froch..

Comment

Just because Khan struggled with Lamont, dont mean to say he would with Floyd. So i dont buy he struggled with Peter so shouldnt go for Floyd. Floyd might have struggled with Lamont as well.

But khan does need to sort a few things out, and i dont know if he can in a short space of time. But depending on who he fights, will determine what he needs to work on.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 12-13-2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Froch speaks the truth, can't wait for Saturday gonna be a great fight, like he and Ward, lets get it on............

Comment

Well the guy that beat Froch lost every round to Ward.
                    Does not mean much in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X