Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Has Three Fight Goal To Reach Klitschko Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Has Three Fight Goal To Reach Klitschko Shot

TYSON FURY has set his sights on a world title shot as he prepares to return to the ring for the first time in almost a year.

The unbeaten heavyweight will be in action at London’s Copper Box Arena on February 15 – his first fight since last March.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even though Fury basically already had IBF mandatory spot, or rather had to fight Pulev for it. Hey, yeah - why not fight 3 bums instead...

Comment

David ''Waste of Time'' Haye cost Fury a year of his career. Time to get back on track.

Comment

Klitschko will retire before he has to fight Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
          Klitschko will retire before he has to fight Fury.
          I'm sure Wlad is absolutely terrified of the stiff bum. Fury is absolutely no threat to Wlad. 1-punch KO power? Nope. Granite chin? Nope. Effective pressure? Nope. Fury gets ko'd faster than ray Austin.

Comment

These next 3 fights are crucial because if fury looks good in them, then wlad-fury becomes one of the biggest fights in the sport,,, But fury will need excellent match making to look great 3 times in a row,,,

Comment

David Haye sucks. I'm rooting for Fury these days, he deserves to be on a roll.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
                I'm sure Wlad is absolutely terrified of the stiff bum. Fury is absolutely no threat to Wlad. 1-punch KO power? Nope. Granite chin? Nope. Effective pressure? Nope. Fury gets ko'd faster than ray Austin.
                Absolutely agree. Fury has size and he's unpredictable. That's about the only two 'advantages' he earns vs Wlad. Wlad probably won't be able to hug him Povetkin style, so it will probably be a better fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  These next 3 fights are crucial because if fury looks good in them, then wlad-fury becomes one of the biggest fights in the sport,,, But fury will need excellent match making to look great 3 times in a row,,,
                  You can look great v any 3 bums, and for this to be a legit huge fight in the entire sport, Fury would need to win against at least 2 top contenders or hyped fighters at least, in those 3 fights...to be fair I think he should have stayed active in the meantime, i'm sure they could have organised a replacement tuneup after the Haye's pull-outs. If Fury could beat Pulev and Wilder for example then this would be a big fight but I think Fury will fight fringe contenders at best, just to keep the undefeated record and give his title shot any basis.

Comment

Fury needs to stop talking,get in the ring and prove his worth without controversy,like with Cunningham,a cruiser ffs ! He had chance against Pulev but he excused himself to alleviate his bowels.also he had WBC final eliminator after winning his semi,but as because Vitali had the belt he was too concerned to go through with final eliminator against Mitchell,thus the reason Arroela stepped in and took his opportunity.

I want to see Fury compete for title,I don't even want to see him rematch Chisora,he's leagues ahead of that plodder.i would have even tipped Fury to beat Haye,had Haye have been man enough.

Fury has talent,but for whatever reason doesn't seem to want to earn a title shot,rather talk himself into one,beating Chisora will prove nothing,and if he doesn't KO him,he may very well lose stock IMO.he has beat him once already,convincingly,albeit unfit.Chisora is an absolute nobody.

Comment

Working...
                    X