Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dickinson: David Price Will Take Audley Out in Four!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dickinson: David Price Will Take Audley Out in Four!

Jon-Lewis Dickinson has had a rocky road to the summit of the British cruiserweight scene.

After winning Prizefighter in April 2010, a British title shot appeared imminent for the County Durham fighter but, instead, adversity lay just around the corner.

Just three months after his Prizefighter success Dickinson suffered his first reverse after sustaining a huge eye swelling againstTyrone Wright, before, in his next bout, catastrophe struck.

Against Richard Turba (September 2010), Jon-Lewis suffered a jaw break so horrendous it seemed certain his promising career would be over. [Click Here To Read More]

four? So what's he planning on doing for the first three rounds while audley cowers in the corner?

Comment

i hope dickinson wins he is a top bloke i was buzzing when i met him at a boxing show in his home town of birtley i was fighting on the show and he shaked my hand when i got out the ring walking back to the dressing rooms i won the fight with a second round stoppage i met his brother travis too.two top blokes the dickinsons are they deserve all the success they crave for

Comment

Audrey is 41 years old and never was very good.

Price will knock him out in the first two rounds.

Comment

Price could knock him out in the first round, easy. He won't though - it'll probably last 3/4 rounds.

Really disappointed in Price for taking this fight and being so damn inactive. He's pretty old already, and should be fighting 4/5 or even 6 times a year to play catch-up.

He won't fight again before 2013, and even then it'll be another defence of his British title. He should be having a couple of warm-up fights against ranked opposition and then going after the European title.

His footwork is shoddy and his defence is suspect; Harrison won't test/expose either.

Comment

This fight will be a joke

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              Really disappointed in Price for taking this fight and being so damn inactive. He's pretty old already, and should be fighting 4/5 or even 6 times a year to play catch-up.
              In fairness, I imagine it's been pretty hard to get fights made while the Sky Sports situation was up in the air. Hopefully now he's settled on Boxnation, there'll be plenty of fights for him next year. I do agree that we'll learn nothing from him fighting Audley, but I'll still watch it.

Comment

Working...
              X