Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the hopkins-dawson tickets on sale yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cjharlem View Post
    No problem... It depends, for some events Ticketmaster is better, and for other events it should be avoided. For boxing events Ticketmaster is generally the best, and safest way to get your tix. For Yankee games, and Jet games here in NYC Stubhub is a better option as I have been able to get great seats, for good prices. Have fun, and enjoy the fight!
    thanks for the info. I've only been to smaller local cards here in Washington and usually just pay on site. I think the most I ever paid was $75 and those were ringside seats lol.

this fight aint selling out, so I'm thinking buying some cheaper seats and just move my way down on fight night haha.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      thanks for the info. I've only been to smaller local cards here in Washington and usually just pay on site. I think the most I ever paid was $75 and those were ringside seats lol.

this fight aint selling out, so I'm thinking buying some cheaper seats and just move my way down on fight night haha.
      That's actually a good idea. 200 level seating for $25 is a great deal. If I was on the West Coast I would purchase tix to go w/ my fam; however, I think a lot of fight fans on the West Coast already bought tix to fights such as Mayweather-Ortiz, Alvarez-Gomez, Pacquiao-Marquez, which lowers the chances of this fight selling well, at least in terms of ticket sales.

Comment

Working...
      X