No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage Willing To Face Mosley or Molina Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage Willing To Face Mosley or Molina Next

IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage is still on the prowl for a big fight. The former Contender series participant missed out on facing Miguel Cotto in December or Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in September. Cotto opted for a rematch with Antonio Margarito while Alvarez will face a different former Contender series participant in Alfonso Gomez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Never heard of K9, but he gotta earn it.

Comment

Thats very brave of you K9 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
        Never heard of K9, but he gotta earn it.
        Seriously? I know he's not a big name or anything but every serious boxing fan has atleast heard of him.

He's the IBF champ at 154. ALL Hardcore boxing fans knows who he is, you are obviously just a casual fan.

Comment

The thought of Bundrage-Mosley makes me want to puke.

Comment

Hey K9 Mosley is shot to ****, so no thanks!!!

Now K9 vs Molina would be good, Molina has earn his shot at a title!!!

Comment

OUPlease click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Comment

i'd rather see k9 try to challenge lara or alvarez. molina is not bad, but mosley is a joke man. mosley should wait for the winner or zaveck/berto or retire, not get a shot at k9's belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  The thought of Bundrage-Mosley makes me want to puke.
                  Really? I like the matchup. K9 is nobody and beating Mosley actually does something for his career. Id still favor shot Mosley over prime Bundrage.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    Really? I like the matchup. K9 is nobody and beating Mosley actually does something for his career. Id still favor shot Mosley over prime Bundrage.
                    Me too....its a decent fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X