No announcement yet.

I want your opinions about Illegal immigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
    neighborhoods were already like that you cant blame illegals for that, African Americans and Chicano's are the ones who turned those neighborhoods into third world ghetto's, and gangs existed way back with African Americans, and the language whats up with that, its not like these racist people who don't like illegal immigrants want to make conversation with them, they just want it there way but they don't see that this country needs these illegal immigrants
    Down here Chicanos are a new breed. Most of them are 21 and under. But blacks did turn those neighborhoods into shit holes.

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post

dis ***** is dumber than a ***** expected

have you ever seen a third world ghetto? spend some time learning instead of talking like a joto
    I was born in Mexico and go there just about every Summer. Spend some time accepting yourself as a Mexican instead of claiming to be a Chicano. Pen-tonto.

Comment

it's complicated ..

They need to be properly screened
      and they should take the necessary steps to be allowed in the country.

Obviously Illegal Immigration is great problem but we shouldn't demonize these people and use them as scapegoats.

Comment

the only way things will get better for both USA and Mexico, is if they come up with a plan or idea to allow Mexicans to work over here without having to go thru so many steps and the cost is crazy, plus the wait is about 3-8 years, hell my cousin just wants to come visit and she is having to wait about 3 years just to visit, not work

I say lets give them a red SS card, they pay taxes here just like we all do and pay some to Mexico too, either way, they still are going to make more here in the states than working 5+ times longer over there

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
          Down here Chicanos are a new breed. Most of them are 21 and under. But blacks did turn those neighborhoods into shit holes.

I was born in Mexico and go there just about every Summer. Spend some time accepting yourself as a Mexican instead of claiming to be a Chicano. Pen-tonto.
          I never claimed to be Chicano baboso

If anything I try to alienate from self from such labels. You don't know who da ****k I iz so stop acting like you do.

Comment

I never claimed to be Chicano baboso

If anything I try to alienate from self from such labels. You don't know who da ****k I iz so stop acting like you do.
            ****, a while back you were saying that you and Storm were the only real Chicanos on the lounge, did you already forget?

Anyway, white Americans, black Americans, and many legal immigrants are mad as hell at illegals. Almost everyone who is related to an illegal supports illegal while the rest of American simply don't give a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
              ****, a while back you were saying that you and Storm were the only real Chicanos on the lounge, did you already forget?

Anyway, white Americans, black Americans, and many legal immigrants are mad as hell at illegals. Almost everyone who is related to an illegal supports illegal while the rest of American simply don't give a fuck.
              ***** I was being sarcastic...

and you don't have to be related to an illegal to be sympathetic. Their are plenty of people who work to help illegal immigrants despite not being connected to someone illegally themselves. The issue is critical, and people can see the injustices, and in certain cases inhumane aspects of the issue.

Comment

***** I was being sarcastic...

and you don't have to be related to an illegal to be sympathetic. Their are plenty of people who work to help illegal immigrants despite not being connected to someone illegally themselves. The issue is critical, and people can see the injustices, and in certain cases inhumane aspects of the issue.
                True.

Comment

**** THE BORDERS. All of them. I think all of us as humans shouldnt have to be claimed by a certain country like dogs.

We should be able to go anywhere we want any time we want. Work if you want, stay as long as you want. **** taxes. Why should we support a piece of **** govt that clearly cant support itself without us handing them OUR hard earned money.

What country am I from? ****ing EARTH.

Do I support illegal immigration? Whats illegal about it. We are supposed "FREE" ****ing beings, how can I or anyone else as a human be "illegal". **** em.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerStephen View Post
                    **** THE BORDERS. All of them. I think all of us as humans shouldnt have to be claimed by a certain country like dogs.

We should be able to go anywhere we want any time we want. Work if you want, stay as long as you want. **** taxes. Why should we support a piece of **** govt that clearly cant support itself without us handing them OUR hard earned money.

What country am I from? ****ing EARTH.

Do I support illegal immigration? Whats illegal about it. We are supposed "FREE" ****ing beings, how can I or anyone else as a human be "illegal". **** em.

So shall we allow all the terrorists from the Middle East and all the Cartels from Mexico come in as they please? Shall we let them live in our communities around our loved ones and be our neighbors?

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
                      So shall we allow all the terrorists from the Middle East and all the Cartels from Mexico come in as they please? Shall we let them live in our communities around our loved ones and be our neighbors?
                      Sure. Ive never had a terrorist or drug cartel do anything to harm me personally. I do have US soldiers living near me that are trained to kill and have likely killed innocents overseas "in the line of duty". I also have police in my community running around doing **** all to random people...

The majority of "terrorist" attacks in my life time have been from middle class white dudes not cartels or foreigners.

Its not like the terrorists and cartels aren't here already. We call them pharmaceutical companies, and the military/police though. A USA flag patch doesnt justify their actions in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X