oxymoron huh?

Comment

Mortification is badass!

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post

christian death metal..

christian, and death metal.....

oxymoron huh?
          What's really funny is when conservative evangelicals describe christian rock as satanic because DE DEBBIL made it to tempt young christians away from being saved. Because a story about a man who was flogged to within an inch of his life, mocked, brutalized, nailed to a bit of wood and stabbed before coming back as a zombie and making people eat him is in no way appealing to a death metal fan.

Have you heard Napalm Death's latest single, "flogged to within an inch of my life, mocked, brutalized, nailed to a bit of wood and stabbed before coming back to life as a zombie and making people eat me"?

Comment

if jesus live in nowadays he must be a fan of hevey metal

Comment

Listening to Christian Death Metal is like seeing skinheads rapping.

Comment

but actually. i found it as a pretty good song. jesus must be proud of..

Comment

I do like a good amount of death metal. I have never heard straight death metal christian bands before, but the hardcore scene has lots of christian bands now days. It never made much sense to me either. I don't think any of them sing about god I think the members in the band are all just christian, though I never pay attention to lyrics so I could be wrong. Regardless though some of those songs were pretty killer

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                    I do like a good amount of death metal. I have never heard straight death metal christian bands before, but the hardcore scene has lots of christian bands now days. It never made much sense to me either. I don't think any of them sing about god I think the members in the band are all just christian, though I never pay attention to lyrics so I could be wrong. Regardless though some of those songs were pretty killer
                    I specifically remember this band screaming "Jesus Loves The Little Children". It was a great cover.

Comment

Working...
                    X