Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purses for Saturdays HBO Card.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Hernandez gonna fight where he's going to make $75k or more? That's why he took it. I don't like it, and you don't like it, but I'm sure it's one of the reasons he got the fight. If he can upset Berto (Which I'm predicting he'll do) he'll get a nice payday on his next fight.

Comment

So Berto got 910k for 2minutes of work...

Comment

Andre Berto is so overrated. Guy has never even fought a marginally live opponent.

lol @ Andre Berto.

Dude will go down the same path as Danny Jacobs, Paul Will, Chad Dawson

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
          Andre Berto is so overrated. Guy has never even fought a marginally live opponent.

lol @ Andre Berto.

Dude will go down the same path as Danny Jacobs, Paul Will, Chad Dawson
          Who r u has absolutely zero credibility as a legit boxing fan. You are a moronic pile of dogsh it. That last sentence is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Plus the first sentence reflects your lack of any sense and familiarity with boxers at all. Luis collazo is undeniably a credible opponent. I'm guessing the closest you've ever been to a fight is when that dude took your virginity.

Comment

I see why Kermit Cintron dove out of the ring.
            75k versus 910k, wow.

Comment

If you guys really want to put it into perspective... Freddie Hernandez made 50% more than Jason Litzau, and he actually pulled off the upset.

Comment

Their current purses earned in their latest fight clearly shows why Marquez and Berto are itching to fight Money Pacman!

Its about the Millions Dollars they gonna earn fighting Money Pacquiao!

But then wil,l Arum the promoter approves such fight with his cash cow?

Shane Mosley seems to be the choice, to earn millions of dollars!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  damn hernandez getting a raw deal.....kats making some good coin thats good to see he deserves it
                  How so? He was paid $37,500 per minute

I'd say he made out pretty good

Comment

Working...
                  X