Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imma tell y'al my insight on illegal performance enhancers, listen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imma tell y'al my insight on illegal performance enhancers, listen...

---Fact: A number of today's pro boxers use some sort of performance enhancers that are undetectable. So drug test, sad but true, means nothing.

So, if the God's of boxing can heed me on this, Imma tell 'em to legalize performance enhancers?

Why??

Because this will save a lot of money spent on nonsense drug tests that other boxers can escape undetected on.

With these substances, legalize, it would be the conditioning team's duty to find out the best substance for their fighter's body system.

So in a way, it will be still a team effort that wins fights.....

Long live true boxing !!!!

Originally posted by PanamaLewis View Post
    ---Fact: A number of today's pro boxers use some sort of performance enhancers that are undetectable. So drug test, sad but true, means nothing.

So, if the God's of boxing can heed me on this, Imma tell 'em to legalize performance enhancers?

Why??

Because this will save a lot of money spent on nonsense drug tests that other boxers can escape undetected on.

With these substances, legalize, it would be the conditioning team's duty to find out the best substance for their fighter's body system.

So in a way, it will be still a team effort that wins fights.....

Long live true boxing !!!!
    but what about the boxers who dont want to use drugs because of the bad side effects they cause in the long term.

PEDs should be illeagal with a better system put in place to detect them

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
      but what about the boxers who dont want to use drugs because of the bad side effects they cause in the long term.

PEDs should be illeagal with a better system put in place to detect them

My child, that is a good question, Lemme tell you my smartest answer to that :

In Vandamme's kickboxing movie, err... forgot the Title..before the match, they were allowed to dip their wrapped fist on crushed glass to make the fight very deadly. His opponent chose to dip but he did not. And he still won, and that made it sweeter. Plus he got laid after that....

Comment

Were they loaded Panama?
        Last edited by boxasmash; 01-09-2010, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Give me the bottle Pan the one that you mixed G!

**** i need a Hi right now...

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
            Were they loaded Panama?
            Puh-lenty loaded to say the least!

Comment

Working...
            X