No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Admits Welterweight Move Likely Next After Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Admits Welterweight Move Likely Next After Garcia

Amir Khan is delighted to have the opportunity to win the WBC belt when he fights light-welterweight champion Danny Garcia in Las Vegas.

The Briton hopes to rebound from December's controversial defeat by Lamont Peterson - and the disappointment of the American's failed drug test scuppering their rematch - by winning his third different belt in the 10 stone division.

Khan is also hoping his old WBA title will be on the line, amid unconfirmed reports that the governing body will strip Peterson and declare it vacant.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Here you go again cry baby amir, i'll hope you get k.o. , and cry again loser.....

Comment

Don't talk about the NEXT fight, Khan. One bout at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by overcomer0620 View Post
        Here you go again cry baby amir, i'll hope you get k.o. , and cry again loser.....
        You are the loser.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
          Don't talk about the NEXT fight, Khan. One bout at a time.
          People should learn which stuff should be kept to themselves. He don't care, if by some slim chance he reads this. Are you so full of yourself that you need to blurp things onto websites?

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
            People should learn which stuff should be kept to themselves. He don't care, if by some slim chance he reads this. Are you so full of yourself that you need to blurp things onto websites?
            Isn't that statement true of everyone who comments on any forum, Mr Beast?

Comment

mayb he can jump 2 weight classes &box Alvarez, like Lopez is...if Khan wins he should box Lopez who was only 144 vs Vic, Lopez walks around @ 155...Alvarez has tremendous size, strentgh & wt agvantage...Shame on WBC/GBP...

Comment

Very interesting in deed. I hope Brook steps up against a top 5 welterweight before Khan moves to 147. I'm itching for that clash. It will be interesting to see who Khan decides to fight on his move up. Carson Jones is a really good test.

Comment

I'd like to see Khan vs Matthysse before Khan moves up.

Comment

Sometimes Khan sounds like a broken record. He needs to let go of the aftermath he created in the Peterson fight. Still whinging about the IBF,give it a break.
                    He is looking top heavy now and getting too big for WW and should really be at WW already. That was the plan had he beaten Peterson. He is under a lot of pressure in this fight. He lost a lot of credibility on a lot of levels with the Peterson fight both during and after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X