No announcement yet.

"Margarito was going to make Cotto take a knee..." and other tidbits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Margarito was going to make Cotto take a knee..." and other tidbits

...not my words. Take a look at the following (all messages I stickied on the desktop in the lead-up to the fight. Now keep in mind I'm not posting everyone that predicted Margarito, just the ones that went further and made either curious, insane, or comical predictions while stating that Margarito would win easily, enjoy!

twosweethooks-Cotto will kneel

playerpimp-Yes he is and that will be the nail on the coffin when he loses his title.
    (Cotto on being the last champion of PR)

paulf- It wouldn't matter if Sweet Pea and Batman trained Cotto, he's still getting defeated again.Saying that, this ain't exactly good news for his odds either.
    JackNapier-bad news for Cotto Steward tightens up guys' defense he coulda helped Cotto correct his mistakes from the 1st fight
    whoever he gets better tell him to clinch and throw to the body
    Tony is gonna **** him up again regardless though
    str8ryte-Did he cheat? Eh, probably. I don't really know. That being said, Cotto's still gonna get the **** kicked out of him again. Watch. His ass is gonna be back peddling as usual, eating uppercuts.
    TopVillain-Jotto is thinking smart, I mean he would end up taking a knee to both Tony and Sergio so might as well get paid more for it,right?
    DominiBox-And despite all.... he'll kill Cotto again...
    delegado uno- cotto is a mental midget just ask tony
    TopVillain-Cotto's wife has his balls in her purse,the only thing that's going to end up happening here is that Kneegel will take an even bigger beating that he did in the first fight and will be humiliated in front of thousands of ri****s in MSG
    Okay, I'll admit...that was funny.

ElTalegon-Margarito will knock this Kneegel Jotto out.
    Rich Spaniard (Rolando Tavare)-Tony will win by genocide.
    RichLoc-I hear Cotto went straight to teh gynecologist after teh first fight with Tony.
    moneyj.210-lol margo will rape him again
    Very Rich Man-He can talk all he wants, come December 3rd it's ass whooping time.
    Stones- he's gonna beat the absolute **** out of Cotto and free himself.
    Androidism- Cotto will get his ass beat in Vegas, New York, and in his front yard in Puerto Rico if he wanted to. When the bell rings to fight it's only you and the man accross from you. no eyebrow plucking, poor man's black guy, puerto rican flag swinging ****** is going to help you from getting plummeted with uppercuts and body shots again.
    ^^^LOL!!! Sig-worthy...

The Greatest- the cotto train stopped a long time ago and margarito did it, lol, he made the ricans like you look bad with your horrible predictions, lol, margarito will push the cotto express further than he did the last time he beat the **** outta cotto, lol, nyahahahaha
    LoadedWraps-There is no class in taking a knee.
    Devdem-I used to like Cotto, but now he is just a puto. Maybe PR is happy with Quitters
    kimmiblob- What choice does he have either Bow Down Willing or be forced to Bow Down. Either way his weak minded ass will fold.
    projectxxx1-he made cotto quit and he will do it again......

simply as that

kneegul quits again
    Okay, I'm out...have fun!

Now you should post each one of those poster's excuses for why Marg lost the fight

Comment

lol.............silly margarito nuthuggers.....................

Comment

Cotto would've taken a knee if the doctors hadn't stopped the fight.. no doubt

Comment

knee or not the key factor here is the defence in the match. together with the punches they were able to recompense for the victory.

Comment

This is the years biggest OWNAGE here on boxingscene!!

Green K!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Cotto would've taken a knee if the doctors hadn't stopped the fight.. no doubt
              fantasy wins........dont count son............you sound like a *****...............

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                ...not my words. Take a look at the following (all messages I stickied on the desktop in the lead-up to the fight. Now keep in mind I'm not posting everyone that predicted Margarito, just the ones that went further and made either curious, insane, or comical predictions while stating that Margarito would win easily, enjoy!

Quote:
                twosweethooks-Cotto will kneel

Quote:
                playerpimp-Yes he is and that will be the nail on the coffin when he loses his title.

Quote:
                paulf- It wouldn't matter if Sweet Pea and Batman trained Cotto, he's still getting defeated again.Saying that, this ain't exactly good news for his odds either.
                Quote:
                JackNapier-bad news for Cotto Steward tightens up guys' defense he coulda helped Cotto correct his mistakes from the 1st fight
                whoever he gets better tell him to clinch and throw to the body
                Tony is gonna **** him up again regardless though
                Quote:
                str8ryte-Did he cheat? Eh, probably. I don't really know. That being said, Cotto's still gonna get the **** kicked out of him again. Watch. His ass is gonna be back peddling as usual, eating uppercuts.
                Quote:
                TopVillain-Jotto is thinking smart, I mean he would end up taking a knee to both Tony and Sergio so might as well get paid more for it,right?
                Quote:
                DominiBox-And despite all.... he'll kill Cotto again...
                Quote:
                delegado uno- cotto is a mental midget just ask tony
                Quote:
                TopVillain-Cotto's wife has his balls in her purse,the only thing that's going to end up happening here is that Kneegel will take an even bigger beating that he did in the first fight and will be humiliated in front of thousands of ri****s in MSG
                Okay, I'll admit...that was funny.

Quote:
                ElTalegon-Margarito will knock this Kneegel Jotto out.
                Quote:
                Rich Spaniard (Rolando Tavare)-Tony will win by genocide.
                Quote:
                RichLoc-I hear Cotto went straight to teh gynecologist after teh first fight with Tony.
                Quote:
                moneyj.210-lol margo will rape him again
                Quote:
                Very Rich Man-He can talk all he wants, come December 3rd it's ass whooping time.
                Quote:
                Stones- he's gonna beat the absolute **** out of Cotto and free himself.
                Quote:
                Androidism- Cotto will get his ass beat in Vegas, New York, and in his front yard in Puerto Rico if he wanted to. When the bell rings to fight it's only you and the man accross from you. no eyebrow plucking, poor man's black guy, puerto rican flag swinging ****** is going to help you from getting plummeted with uppercuts and body shots again.
                ^^^LOL!!! Sig-worthy...

Quote:
                The Greatest- the cotto train stopped a long time ago and margarito did it, lol, he made the ricans like you look bad with your horrible predictions, lol, margarito will push the cotto express further than he did the last time he beat the **** outta cotto, lol, nyahahahaha
                Quote:
                LoadedWraps-There is no class in taking a knee.
                Quote:
                Devdem-I used to like Cotto, but now he is just a puto. Maybe PR is happy with Quitters
                Quote:
                kimmiblob- What choice does he have either Bow Down Willing or be forced to Bow Down. Either way his weak minded ass will fold.
                Quote:
                projectxxx1-he made cotto quit and he will do it again......

simply as that

kneegul quits again

Okay, I'm out...have fun!

I was just thinking about that..........a bunch of people out there with foot in the mouth today.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  This is the years biggest OWNAGE here on boxingscene!!

Green K!
                  IRL Ownage > Boxingscene ownage

Comment

Cotto brought it to that braided cheater

Comment

Working...
                    X