Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were Changing Our Galactic Pole In 2012...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were Changing Our Galactic Pole In 2012...

Interesting stuff!

Comment

We wont die, don't worry.

Comment

Bunch of bollocks. Watch this from a guy who actually knows what he's talking about. You know, the kind of guy who's educated on the matter.

Comment

Scientists predictions are sometimes false, we don't know what will happen.

Comment

Polar shift?

This is not actually something scary apart from a few irregularities in the earth's magnetic field.

AFAIK some tech advances might not work at this amazing phenomenon (ie; satellite feeds, terrestrial microwave solutions, etc.) but my pal at DOST dismisses anything panicky.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              Scientists predictions are sometimes false, we don't know what will happen.
              With that attitude hopefully you'll go first.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                With that attitude hopefully you'll go first.
                What attitude, man? Do you think Scientists predictions are always 110% correct? I didn't say they're wrong or right, we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  What attitude, man? Do you think Scientists predictions are always 110% correct? I didn't say they're wrong or right, we'll have to wait and see.
                  You really gonna trust a jungle calender and a fictional book over 200 years of science with people working on this crap who's smart enough to make a smart person look dumb..

The world isn't gonna end in 2012 buddy. I recommend you start working on some other theories from your moms basement to come up with after 2012 when we're still here.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    You really gonna trust a jungle calender and a fictional book over 200 years of science with people working on this crap who's smart enough to make a smart person look dumb..

The world isn't gonna end in 2012 buddy. I recommend you start working on some other theories from your moms basement to come up with after 2012 when we're still here.

Who says i trust a jungle calender more? All i'm saying is no one can predict the outcome of something until it's there. Yeah, i'll do that.

Comment

Working...
                    X