Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with El Matador? That foo has got to be broke by now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with El Matador? That foo has got to be broke by now...

Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga p4p #1 GOAT shit talker in boxing

Do you want to see him return to the ring?

Who would be a good opponent for him?

Wasn't he saying he was the man that was gonna fight Canelo?

I rather he stay retired.

He gave us too many highlights and good moments throughout the years. I don't want to see an old declined version of him take beatings.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      I rather he stay retired.

He gave us too many highlights and good moments throughout the years. I don't want to see an old declined version of him take beatings.
      Love watching Trinidad-Mayorga, instant classic.

Comment

Prime mayorga was somthing else

He gave prime Vernon forrest the worst beating of his life,and that was the vernon that killed prime mosley, nuf said.

Nothing is more scary then fighting someone that is completly unpredictable has no fear of anything and have HUGE power.

I might sound even more crazy then mayorga but at his peak he would have had a shot at knocking out floyd just because of have he faught, espicialy if floyd tried to intimidate him pre fight.

You could hit him 10 times with your best shots and he would still find a way to land that sledge hammer right on your head, crazy dude.

But that was a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
          Prime mayorga was somthing else

He gave prime Vernon forrest the worst beating of his life,and that was the vernon that killed prime mosley, nuf said.

Nothing is more scary then fighting someone that is completly unpredictable has no fear of anything and have HUGE power.

I might sound even more crazy then mayorga but at his peak he would have had a shot at knocking out floyd just because of have he faught, espicialy if floyd tried to intimidate him pre fight.

You could hit him 10 times with your best shots and he would still find a way to land that sledge hammer right on your head, crazy dude.

But that was a long time ago
          Floyd's little pitty pat punches would not have done SHIT to Mayorga lol. He's wild, I would give him a chance in KO'ing Floyd too.

Comment

Working...
          X