Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

klitschkos are the reason boxing was dead....pac+mayweather brought it back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jeleous scumbag hates the fact that klitschkos are on the top

Comment

We sure could use a Mike Tyson type to bring excitement to the heavyweight division again.

Luckily the lower weight classes are full of exciting matchups.

Comment

whats funny is that
        Klits = Floyd minus the gangster image

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          We sure could use a Mike Tyson type to bring excitement to the heavyweight division again.
          Mike Tyson was so exciting because he was so small (and thus fast). You WILL NEVER EVER have such a small heavyweight division again.
          • Prime Mike Tyson (average weight 217 lbs) would be in the BOTTOM-3 of Vitali Klitschko's LIGHTEST opponents.
          • Mike Tyson never KOed any better opponent who was > 6'3'' (except Lou Savarese who came from a 1-year-layoff).
          Last edited by hweightblogger; 01-10-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

It's probably actually true.

Vitali is damn exciting, one of my fav fighters when I think of it, but not so much Wlad.

Big Vit is a handful for any HW, and he is open, aggressive, powerful and takes it to you, but he doesn't sell.

Heck I like Lennox a little bit but he wasn't really a guy who sold.

We need a Big ass powerful, and skillful Yank that makes a name for himself...

Comment

Worst thread ever. How is it the Klitschko's fault that everyone else sucks?

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
                Mike Tyson was so exciting because he was so small (and thus fast). You WILL NEVER EVER have such a small heavyweight division again.

Prime Mike Tyson (average weight 217 lbs) would be in the BOTTOM-3 of Vitali Klitschko's LIGHTEST opponents. Mike Tyson never KOed any better opponent who was > 6'3'' (except Lou Savarese who came from a 1-year-layoff).
                Mike would be able to KO Wlad IMO, a prime young Mike. Not the one who was ****ed up and after Prison.

A young Wlad would 100% get KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  I know right!??? The last Klitschko fight I watched, i fell into a deep coma. My brother was unable to wake me. My parents had to call the ambulance. They came and saw that i was watching a klitschko fight. They gave my mom the nod and confirmed the klits are too boring to watch.

They had to pump me with adrenaline and started IV fluids on me. It was rough

post like this is what bring me to this site

Comment

Originally posted by Piolo Pascual View Post
                    whats funny is that
                    Klits = Floyd minus the gangster image
                    How? Their styles are very different.

Comment

boxing isnt dead!!!! never will boxing die. it isnt followed the way other sports are by the media but it doesnt mean ****. boxing is the greatest sport. when its done right and we got 2 top fighters in their prime fighting for a championship in a packed mgm grand arena, no other moment in sports can match it.

Comment

Working...
                      X