Nonito Donaire would destroy Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
        Nonito Donaire would destroy Broner.
        stop trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          stop trolling.
          I'm not trolling. You don't think it's true? Who trains this Broner bum anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
            I'm not trolling. You don't think it's true? Who trains this Broner bum anyway?
            Broner is bigger, stronger, faster, skills and talents are about as equal. Broner is also more powerful. Donaire at 130 would look small next to Broner. Donaire would still have to move 2 divisions and he at 122 hasn't looked all that good in his one lone fight there.

IMO, Gary Russell Jr is a better fighter than Broner. I think Russell Jr is more skilled and talented. And, I would say he could beat him.

I think Russell has the potential to achieve more in terms of legacy than Broner does. However, I feel that Broner with his personality has the potential to become a bigger star.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              Broner is bigger, stronger, faster, skills and talents are about as equal. Broner is also more powerful. Donaire at 130 would look small next to Broner. Donaire would still have to move 2 divisions and he at 122 hasn't looked all that good in his one lone fight there.

IMO, Gary Russell Jr is a better fighter than Broner. I think Russell Jr is more skilled and talented. And, I would say he could beat him.

I think Russell has the potential to achieve more in terms of legacy than Broner does. However, I feel that Broner with his personality has the potential to become a bigger star.
              This is a very good post, sir.

Comment

****ing choked!!!! im going to this fight, i was choked when they took soto vs matthysse off it but was atleast hoping for a good broner fight now hes fighting some washed up cab driver WTF!

Comment

This is horrible lol. I guess they are doing Broner like Canelo now, if this fight goes thru. If HBO didn't accept Rios-Abril why would they accept this one? I don't wanna hear Kellerman ride Broner's d1ck while he fights a nobody.

Isn't Russell Jr with GBP too? Why are they moving slower with him than Broner? Kinda sad actually. I definitely like Russell more. Can't wait to watch him on the Mares-Morel card. That's gonna be a good card.
                  Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 04-05-2012, 08:22 AM.

Comment

So Broner's last 3 fights have been foreign bum Rodriguez (who he won a title from!!), cocaine fiend Eloy Perez (overrated as hell, who had he beaten prior to the fight with Broner?) and now local bum Meza???

And this has all been on HBO, they really have a lot of patience with Broner

Comment

Broner is ending up like his HBO counterpart Andre Berto. Its really easy to keep undefeated this way.

Comment

Working...
                      X