Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I The Only One Who Doesnt Trust The NSAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTR View Post
    no, all u *****s are in par with predator Sr.
    How mature and hilarious of you. That was really funny and witty, well done you.

Your acting like a child, by the way.

Comment

Just curious to know why alot of Floyd fans want Pac to test positive?

Comment

The NSAC caught Julio Cesar Chavez jr. roiding on the Pac-Cotto card. Also caught Fernando Vargas when he fought Delahoya. yeah....i dont trust them....they obviously turn a blind eye to fighters' health.

Comment

This is just another Gayweather stoopid ass fan! Stop tea-bagging Gayweather's balls you fools! Gayweather is a *****! He shows this and out of the ring!!! They suddenly changed their stance on the USADA issue because of Team Pacquiao filing a lawsuit!!! I say if they truly believed that Pacman was a drug cheat, why not continue with the allegations and face them in court??? Make it official then!!! But NOPE, they backed off with their cocks between their legs after Team Pacquiao called their bluff!! Checkmate on the Gayweathers!!! Train up ***** Boy coz Pacman is coming to get you!!! LMFAO!!!!

Comment

You ****s haven't said jack **** about them for YEARS, and now that Floyd wants the test they're not good enough.

GIVE ME A BREAK.

Comment

So,

for every fight that Floyd has fought in Nevada,

you all see those as null and void right?

Just want to make sure we're all clear on that,

since, well, you know,

you don't trust that organization.

Anybody know how many championships this takes away from Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                New Jersey and Nevada are the two best boxing commissions in all of boxing. Are they perfect? No. But, they are the best. So if you don't trust them. Then you don't trust boxing at all so why watch the sport?
                Are you saing you cannot watch and enjoy the sport if you do not trust these athletic comissions?
                Hell they have made many poor decisions in regards to judge selection, referee selection.
                You can watch and enjoy boxing if you do not trust the judges or sanctioning bodies, so why should you have to trust the athletic comissions?

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                  Just curious to know why alot of Floyd fans want Pac to test positive?
                  I think people just want him to take the test...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                    How mature and hilarious of you. That was really funny and witty, well done you.

Your acting like a child, by the way.
                    truth hurts. i forgot to type no pun intended. that said, NO PUN INTENDED.

Comment

Originally posted by USADA View Post
                      The problem is that the NSAC would look extremely incompetent *IF* Pacquiao was caught using PED's while using another testing organization such as the USADA.

To save their own behind from that potential embarrassment, I feel they will decide that random blood testing isn't necessary for this fight.

If we're to be honest with ourselves, this blood testing fiasco is bigger than Mayweather or Pacquiao. We have the chance to make superior drug testing mandatory for all fights, which would clean up the sport. The only losers is this outcome would be the cheaters.
                      Exactly!!! Good post, that's exactly what should happen
                      Last edited by bdevils; 12-27-2009, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X