No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: Amir Khan a Coward, Won't Avenge His Defeats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch Khan....

Would you like some cream for that burn?

Comment

Ignore him Khan, go avenge Hatton... because his pride is much more important than yours

Comment

I'm all for avenging defeats. But Prescott is so irrelevant that it seems completely pointless to me. I'd much rather see a Peterson or Garcia rematch.

Comment

LOL think Khan would be too much for him but would not mind watching it. Think this would b a good uk fight. Always the possibility of him doing his chicken dance lol :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
            Whilst I agree with his sentiment... How many defeats has Prescott avenged?
            well Prescott ain't never been KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
              Basically, there's probably no better time for Khan to do this rematch. He's looking for options and Prescott is available, and he would certainly win a lot of fans over by beating him and avenging his loss. Khan has said he want it to happen sometime - why not now?
              This right here. +1

Comment

lol watch Senchenko knock his ass out too.

Comment

Prescott is so desperate its funny, Khan sayshe wants it but you know he dont. His mum witnessed khan getting his biscuit chin crumbled and refuses to watch his fights now

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                    ha ha ! the above statetment is correct.
                    the only reason he wants a rematch with danny garcia is because he has a "big boy belt" and there is money attached to one of those.
                    but, he thinks hes big money so he wont touch prescott,mccloskey,peterson never any mention of fighting bradley,alexander or even a domestic dust up with kev mitchell or kell brook.
                    this khan ponk is a complete ****.
                    lets all not even respond anymore to posts on this **** and maybe he will go away.
                    There's so much wrong with this post i don't even know where to start. I've put a few of the best bits in bold. Just read those out loud back again to yourself and then proceed to slap yourself twice, actually make that thrice.

Oh and the funny thing is, the only time i ever see you post it's in a Khan thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                      guy is scared to death of prescott..i went on his twitter last night and told him to stop ducking prescott...he had a post that said he had trouble sleeping..so i told him to call prescott and he would have him sound asleep in 56 seconds or less..............then the guy blocked me...lmfao
                      Haaa , although i like amir that is pretty hilarious. He should rematch prescott. Fight in the uk, and people are interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X