Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ghost.......

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
      Hopefully Queen Con isn't fighting Floyd next....maybe it will be a Garcia rematch

Comment

The only fight to me that would be better is a Brook fight, Floyd fight is only better for him, Floyd and cronies better not approve of this garbage.

Comment

What he means is someone who'll be better for his chin

Maybe Guerrero? Wont get my hopes up, Brook said the same thing and look who he's fighting

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            The Ghost.......
            that's a good fight. winnable for khan too. i don't think Guerrero has any pop in his punches at 47, amir can box him for 12.

Comment

It will be a fight where the winner (or if Khan wins) may be a candidate for Floyd in May.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                I just don't know he could have got that's better than Alexander at WW. Ortiz is booked, Brook is booked, Broner is booked, Maidana is booked, Thurman is booked, the only GBP WW that isn't booked and could be argued is close to Alexander is Guerrero.

I'm starting to feel pretty confident it's a Garcia rematch.
                I agree with this minus the Garcia rematch. He might be fighting him again but besides Garcia, there's no one else at 147 right now that would be "a better fight" over alexander. Khan is too fast for guererro.. Devon was the perfect opponent for right now

Comment

Floyd's May fight will not be announced this year. It would be very stupid to announce it this early. He will most likely announce his May fight in Feb next year. He might be fighting Garcia again in which Garcia will KO him again. Garcia has gotten a lot better since they last fought.

Comment

I have a bad feeling its going to just end up being Floyd

Comment

Khan had the best chance of giving Mayweather problems, his handspeed and output will give him the ability to land more than anyone else and Mayweather isn't a big puncher, so his chin could hold out.

Comment

Working...
                      X