No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Marquez on November 12: Likely Next Stop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Marquez on November 12: Likely Next Stop

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38KOs), should he defeat Shane Mosley on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, will likely return on November 12. Top Rank has set aside the November date for Pacquiao's next bout. The probable opponent is Juan Manuel Marquez (52-5-1, 38KOs), who plans to return to the ring in the month of July against an unknown opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

My bet is that this time, Pacquiao is going to knock out Marquez early.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
      My bet is that this time, Pacquiao is going to knock out Marquez early.
      Hell nah, Marquez gonna give him more hell than any opponent has since he last fought Marquez!

Comment

So Bob already has another past prime 40 year old lined up for Pac...very impressive, not only that...but at a weight the old man dont even belong in, Jr Middleweight vs a lightweight, nice.....
        Last edited by -Huey-; 05-06-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao may win a few more rounds, but Marquez has the perfect style to give Pac problems no matter what weight and what age. Maybe 117-111 Pac, but don't expect an easy fight for PAc just b/c it's goin to be at welterweight

Comment

Marquez beats Pac again but gets robbed again !

Comment

huey - although I agree Mosely doesn't deserve a shot at PAc, MArquez does. Who should he be fighting in November instead of Marquez? Khan and PAc won't fight b/c their both wit Roach - Khan wants a fight wit May.
              The only other fighters that you could even make an argument would be Bradley or Ortiz. But, Marquez deserves the fight - he's the only one to be competitive wit PAc over the past 3-4 yrs. Just b/c the fight happened further down on the scale doesn't mean he shouldn't get the rematch

Comment

Ok JMM has to b very careful what he does next cuz if he sign's with GB the fight gets flushed down the toilet..i don't think he wants that cuz he can make the most money he
                Has ever made with pAC ...well this a bucket of Horse S**!!! Cuz we can't see no fights between the two promoter's!!?? Other than pAC Has arum made any fights with GB with he's other fighter's??? I DON'T THINK SO!!! pAC should have not filled a defamation suit against GB cuz now there will b no oppertunity's at fighter's with GB ...it is what it is I guess????

Comment

Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                  huey - although I agree Mosely doesn't deserve a shot at PAc, MArquez does. Who should he be fighting in November instead of Marquez? Khan and PAc won't fight b/c their both wit Roach - Khan wants a fight wit May.
                  The only other fighters that you could even make an argument would be Bradley or Ortiz. But, Marquez deserves the fight - he's the only one to be competitive wit PAc over the past 3-4 yrs. Just b/c the fight happened further down on the scale doesn't mean he shouldn't get the rematch
                  I respect your opinion.

Comment

This is bull**** since it probably will be at WW i like Manny but he's just as bad as Floyd if this happens

Comment

Working...
                    X