No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao on The Potential To Knock Mosley Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao on The Potential To Knock Mosley Out

Manny Pacquiao's five-time Trainer of the Year, Freddie Roach, has often discussed it. Even the eight-division titlists' adviser, Michael Koncz, has broached the subject.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fight is going 12 unless Naziim stops the fight, which I'm hoping he doesn't. He was threatening to stop the fight with Mayweather at one point, which would've been a joke

Comment

Freddie, you and team Pac are a joke. You "saw Mosley's last two fights" and now feel like you can finish him off. This a been Pac's career strategy to try and finish off war torn fighters then claim victory. This not boxing... it is scavenging! I hope this backfires. You guys are hyenas feeding on leftovers or weaklings.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Freddie, you and team Pac are a joke. You "saw Mosley's last two fights" and now feel like you can finish him off. This a been Pac's career strategy to try and finish off war torn fighters then claim victory. This not boxing... it is scavenging! I hope this backfires. You guys are hyenas feeding on leftovers or weaklings.
        ^^^This

Comment

Okay morons, who are all these great welterweights Pac should be fighting instead? The unknowns Jan Zaveck and Selcuk Aydin? How about Mike Jones who Karass beat the first time? I got it - the all-time great Sebastian Lujan!! What a bunch of fuking mental midgets.....name some top names!

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            who were the worn off/torn off fighters?
            - delahoya was 36, in comparison middleweight king martinez is 36 and still going strong
            - marquez is 36 and is still a beast (was 31 and 34 wen he fought pac)
            - cotto, margarito, barera, morales, hatton, clottey...all about the same age as pac.

by your definition, pac is worn, torn, old, passed his prime, and shot...but guess what? most of the top fighters are in their early to mid 30's...even late 30's....so this thing about being old, shot, worn, torn, passed his prime, etc...is being over exagerated

btw, mayweather is 2 yrs older than pac...is mayweather too old? maybe after mayweather and pac fight, then mayweather would be considered old and shot huh? HAHAHA, OK OK!!d!

Comment

i thought you guys were just saying he is out of his prime?or is that a defence for when he loses?

Comment

You better knock him out Pac cause this fight is pointless. Does nothing for Pac's legacy whatsoever.

Comment

I'm one of the many people that think Manny "could" dominate Mosley but Im not sure if we should count Shane Mosley out just yet. I may be wrong but I just have a feeling that it's gonna be a good fight, maybe not fight of the year but a good fight...I hope lol for Shane Mosley's sake!!!

Comment

im sick of all these people talking about this fight is a joke. i thought Maidana v Morales was a joke. who should Manny be fighting? Berto? the middleweight champ Martinez? this will be a good fight. if there's anything in boxing's history, it proves styles make fights and anything can happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X