No announcement yet.

Judah looked sharp last night..but he was a lil to reserved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judah looked sharp last night..but he was a lil to reserved

he looked sharp,fast and his defense looked tight..but the reason he got hurt was because he waited a tad bit to much,,cant see how people think he lost..he won a very close fight but i do see alot of improvement..in the past he ususlly wouldve spassed out

Judah sucks.

Comment

anyone can make the case that Mathysse won and they wouldn't be wrong for it. I think Judah respected Lucas's power, he knew that if he didn't fight as cautious as he did he might have been hit with a counter shot that would send him to the 5th row so what he did was pick and choose his shots, he boxed VERY well considering in the later rounds he was phased a great deal

I also think Zab won but if you had Mathysse I wouldn't question it, there were plenty of close rounds and Zab only won by Split Decision so it wasn't a blatantly clear thing. I have no problems with how Judah fought because he did what he had to do to get past the guy in front of him

Comment

poor showing from the reinvented Judah, although Jesus did give him the decision he is now a stepping stone class opponent. Well he has been for quite some time now actually I dont have any clue why people on here still hype him..

Comment

he started quick, then ran out of gas, then hung on for dear life til the end

typical Judah ****

Comment

I think Judah is in big trouble when he steps up.

And they will give him a chance to do it soon.

And he will fail his fans once again.

Comment

yeah he did great last night. he only looked bad in rounds 10 and 11 but looked great the rest of the fight. he shoulda got a ud

Comment

I think it was Matthysse's workrate that threw Judah off. Say what you want, but that Matthysse would not stop throwing all night, and would not get discouraged. He kept Judah from getting comfortable.

I was impressed with both guys last night. Judah didn't fold from the pressure and Matthysse himself showed to be strong and willing.

Comment

Questionable win for Judah. That being said, he looked a little better but still Im not convinced he can make any noise in this divison. When he steps up again he will get blown out. I like Judah but I cant back him anymore, he just doesn't have that finishing touch or killer instinct should I say.. Judah is close to getting embarrassed sometime soon again.

Comment

What fight where you watching not only did he look bad but only hes moma think he won.

Comment

Working...
                    X