No announcement yet.

Anyone Know..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Know..

what is the most punches thrown in 12 rounds?

Didn't Margarito set a WW record or something? I don't know about an all time all division record though. And it will obvioulsy only apply to post compubox fights.

Comment

Cheers danc just something on my mind thought id ask as i have no clue anyway.

Comment

margarito against clottey, threw something like 1,620 punches....with an injured ankle and wrist that required surgery

Comment

Originally posted by el guason456 View Post
          margarito against clottey, threw something like 1,620 punches....with an injured ankle and wrist that required surgery
          Yeah that was ridiculous that fight. How you think a rematch goes down between those two? I see an injury-free Joshua giving Margs all he can handle.

Comment

Thanks both of you. 1600! Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
              Yeah that was ridiculous that fight. How you think a rematch goes down between those two? I see an injury-free Joshua giving Margs all he can handle.
              Clottey was schooling Margarito up until the 4th or 5th round, then he got hurt and shelled up for the rest of the fight. i still got Margarito by close decision in the rematch, i think his pressure will be too much for Clottey, there is just no way anyone in the WW division can break Margarito down.

Comment

Yup thats the one beat me to it

Comment

Tua-Ibeabuchi holds the heavyweight record.

Comment

It was actually 1675 Marg threw at Clottey, and it was the record for all compubox tracked fights, not just WW.

Comment

Working...
                    X