No announcement yet.

Margarito: "I'll Knock Shane Mosley Out, Retire Him!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEXSTRO View Post
    See the Plan is to fight Mosley then Cotto then Williams....So get williams balls out your face so you can read up on what is planned for Margo. YEa Williams is good but he doesnt bring any money to the table. The whole he was offered 4 mil to fight. We dont even know if thats true. Show me an honest promoter ill show you a liar.
    Paul "La Migra" Williams has Tony's coward ass on the run.

He'd rather fight a geriatric Mosley and an overrated Bootyrican he already beat.

So you believe Arum offered Floyd 8 million but you don't believe Goosen's offer?

You sure are a hypocrite..most little bitches are.

Comment

The thought of Margarito winning by K.O is Laughable

Comment

Originally posted by ¡VIVA AMERICA!
        Like My Man Floyd Says:

Margarito, You Aint Gone Do ****!!!
        Yeah and we all know how eager May was to fight Tony. He even went down to TJ and ate a hot dog wrapped in bacon threw it up on Tonys front porch and downed a corona to wash it down and Tony still was scared to fight him
        GTFO!
        hahaha

Like Chuck Guy says
        Money may put up or shut up!

Comment

I think shane just looked horrible against mayorga. im picking margarito to win, but damn if shane don't start boxing he will probably get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Thadrow View Post
            yawn..

wow @ Margarito.

no mention of PW but when it comes to other fighters hes ready to comment.

next joke please.
            you must not be paying attention.

Comment

Wouldnt It Be Funny Is Mosley Bhop'd His Ass!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Margs has the physical stature to give Shane problems, but not the boxing technique nor defensive skills. Plain and simple, Margs gets hit too much. It would be target practice for Shane, who would have no problem beating on him for 12 rounds. Shane by SD.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsplato View Post
                  Margs has the physical stature to give Shane problems, but not the boxing technique nor defensive skills. Plain and simple, Margs gets hit too much. It would be target practice for Shane, who would have no problem beating on him for 12 rounds. Shane by SD.
                  That's what they said about the last guy Shane fought - and he's nowhere near Margarito.

Comment

I like sugar shane Mosely, but Margarito is a killer. I think he'd definately be able to KO Mosely. But i think Mosely can out smart Margarito.

Mosely's smarter than Cotto.

Comment

hbo needs to put the money up this is a great fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X