No announcement yet.

Hitler killed millions in the name of atheism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    No, no, no, no. Hitler HAD to appear religious at first to get into power. Of course nobody reads that. But if he was "religious", WHY DID HE KILL OTHER CHRISTIANS IN THE HOLOCAUST!!!!! You people are such morons.

BARACK OBAMA, is he a Christian??? NO, he didn't even support the national day of prayer.....he also supports infanticide. He was Christian to get elected!!!
    You still haven't answered my question about religion creating a lot of wars. What about pedophilia? I hear that about 4000 Roman Catholic priests in America have been accused of child molestation. Hang on, servants of God with no morals?

Comment

This is proof you cannot be moral without religion.
      One mans actions define everybody elses morals?

Good luck with life princess

Comment

This thread caused a "holocaust" of misinformation.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

No, no, no, no. Hitler HAD to appear religious at first to get into power. Of course nobody reads that. But if he was "religious", WHY DID HE KILL OTHER CHRISTIANS IN THE HOLOCAUST!!!!! You people are such morons.

BARACK OBAMA, is he a Christian??? NO, he didn't even support the national day of prayer.....he also supports infanticide. He was Christian to get elected!!!
          Ever heard the separation of state and church.

Just about every politician exaggerates how religious they are to get votes from religious people. That doesnt mean they are atheist.

You still haven't answered or address the statement of religion creating wars.

Comment

Some have said the holocaust was the single biggest event that caused so many people to become atheists.

Yet it is used to argue against atheism.

Funny old world.

Comment

He needed to get the support of the religious FIRST....if you knew anything about history you would know this

Do you really believe Barack Obama is a Christian? He hasn't gone to church since he's been president
              That still makes it just as bad.. Almost a whole Christian nation supported his evil acts.

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
                You do just have one life and will die in the end whether you believe in god or not. So its up to you how you live your life. And it sounds like you are not living your life but are living the life that religion dictates to you. If that's the life you have excepted and are happy with it good for you.

Im an not religious and I know the difference between right and wrong. You do not need religion to let you know when you have wrong another human being. Its common sense.
                Meh it's for your own good anyways, if I didn't abide by Morals the lifestyle that i presented doesn't look to bright does it? You seem to think all religious people live imprisoned an guilty lives. Some Christians are the happiest people in the world.

I'm not even that much of a Christian, I just believe in a God. I know a lot of Christians though, they are the nicest and least violent people on the face of the earth. It's really too bad the media only portrays the nut bags as majority. This forum is littered with people bashing religion because some sicko priest touches little kids. It's not like everyone brings up the atheist weirdos and expresses it as norm.

I'm not even a good example of a Christian, but it pains me to see television and people mock some persons religion when it means the world to them. Especially in the so called "land of the free". Don't get me wrong, religious sects have got some big problems, but I wish people were more open minded.

To much is being put on the shoulders of religion. You honestly think the Arabs wouldn't be violent if you got rid of their religion? If that was the case, the former USSR would have been a land of peace, not a nuclear war experiment.

If you want to get scientific, the one thing that keeps me ticking is that everything had to start somewhere, it wasn't just always around. Nothing didn't just explode out of nothing. Something supernatural of course. This topic sorta just get's labeled off limits.

Comment

I can't see why an atheist person would have morals, there would be no point other than to live for yourself, you just die in the end might as well make the best of it for yourself as opposed to someone else.
                  That would be a fairly shallow and unrewarding existence though, would it not?

He needed to get the support of the religious FIRST....if you knew anything about history you would know this
                  So a Roman Catholic who invoked the christian deity at every opportunity and who enlisted the help of the mainly Catholic and Protestant German people to help him, while killing jews and ****sexuals and spitting venom against atheist communists was an atheist now?

No, no, no, no. Hitler HAD to appear religious at first to get into power. Of course nobody reads that. But if he was "religious", WHY DID HE KILL OTHER CHRISTIANS IN THE HOLOCAUST!!!!!
                  Political expediency. Plus it was destined by the almighty creator. Or at least it was according to Adolf.

Comment

Adolf was certainly not a man of god.

Comment

Adolf was certainly not a man of god.
                      You still haven't answered my questions..

Comment

Working...
                      X