No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko: My Goal is To Put Manuel Charr Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko: My Goal is To Put Manuel Charr Down

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40KOs) is predicting a night of punishment for undefeated Manuel Charr (21-0, 11KOs). Vitali will defend his title against Charr on September 8th at Olympic Stadium in Moscow, Russia.

This could be the final fight for Vitali before he starts a full-blown political career. Vitali doesn't rule out the possibility of another fight after Charr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL @ Vitali talking up Charr.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      LOL @ Vitali talking up Charr.
      Typical politician. Exaggerating and lying for his own self serving purposes. I always considered Vitaly an honorable man, but this rubbish is right from Don King's personal manual on "How to bait a sucker and the gullible public". Klit fans should be ashamed.

Comment

Who the heck are the Klitschko's fighting these days. At least find a name opponent

Comment

Vitali got TKO'd by Tear Gas.

Comment

I hate this fight.

I didn't even know what Charr looked like until he showed up at the Haye-Chisora post fight press conference.

I don't respect Vitali half as much as I used to.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
              Who the heck are the Klitschko's fighting these days. At least find a name opponent

Sadly, outside of David Haye there are none. Give it a couple more years and some of the more promising prospects will emerge as legitimate title challengers.......hopefully. Charr on the other hand is a sparring partner at best and the apex disgrace in a long line of mostly second rate fighters on Vits resume. Vitaly can't hold a candle to his brothers career.

Comment

Fun facts about Manuel Charr...

-Born in Lebanon
                -Goes by the nickname: Diamond Boy
                -Is ranked 35th in the HW division by BoxRec
                -Only two notable wins are against Sherman Williams (UD 10) and Danny Williams (TKO 7)
                -Last win was against Taras Bydenko... don't be worried if you don't know who that is, he's only ranked between 80 and 90 (yes, ratings apparently go that deep)
                -Is a former Thai-Boxing champ at age 19, before making the move to boxing-boxing.
                -Born on October 10th.

Ahhh yes, the polished resume' of a HW contender!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                  I hate this fight.

I didn't even know what Charr looked like until he showed up at the Haye-Chisora post fight press conference.

I don't respect Vitali half as much as I used to.
                  As Haye said, Charr hasn't even heard of himself. It's hardly better than Wlad fighting Mormeck, which was frankly embarrassing, and I say that as a Klitschko fan. It's nonsense if this is Vitali's last fight. He almost HAS to fight Haye after what Haye did to Chisora, and I do believe it will happen sometime next year.

Comment

I really doubt this is Vitali's last fight.

It sucks a lot, but it serves for Vitali to check if his body can still cope. It would be disgusting if Vitali fight Haye and then he has to withdraw due to some injury - and that all in his last fight. Of course that's always a possibility but it's much easier to fight Charr with one arm than Haye.

Guy is 41, cut him some slack. Look at this as he is not fighting at all - and waiting for the right time and opponent for his last fight. This is definitely not his last fight. He recently said that even if he win elections he will most probably fight one more time.

I am looking at this fight only as a sort of his body test and of course an easy money.

Comment

Working...
                    X