Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
    Somebody hire this guy!!!!
    i love you too

i should get a part time job @ best buy mobile or something. i enjoy educating people in the phone arena haha

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
      i love you too

i should get a part time job @ best buy mobile or something. i enjoy educating people in the phone arena haha
      http://www.google.com/about/jobs/

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
        that would be sick! maybe they'll open an office in south florida in the future

Comment

that would be sick! maybe they'll open an office in south florida in the future
          Google and 3M would be my dream job! They have a killer culture there!

Comment

ohh nice man! i'm happy for you bro.

(the $30 with tmobile is contract free). hopefully Ortiz nor Berto end up busting a Pedersone leading up to the fight. I cant wait to watch the rematch
            man you ****in called that didnt you!?!?!?

Comment

Rogy, I'm in a bit of a bind.

Long story short, I'm not happy with Sprint's data speeds. I know about the whole "network vision" thing Sprint is rolling out, improved 3G speeds with the addition of Sprint's new 4G LTE towers. This sounds all fine and dandy if they actually go through with it successfully. I honestly have no faith that Sprint is going to be able to roll this out successfully. I'm no business analyst man but every time I read about the latest Sprint news, there are consistent billion dollar loses each quarter. I just don't understand where they're pulling the capital from in order to really upgrade their towers.

My contract is up at the end of the year but the ETF is about $80 for me right now. I keep contemplating cancelling my line, buying an unlocked galaxy nexus from the google play store for $399 and going straight to tmobile and jumping on their $30 a month plan (contract free). Unlimited texts, data (though it's throttled after 5GBs but I usually use around 2.5GB a month) and 100 minutes ( i know, sounds silly but i'm never actually on the phone, i use about 20 minutes on average per month lol, no joke).

I want to jump! BTW, I know the unlocked galaxy nexus isn't LTE, it would run on tmobiles HSPA+ network (which from what i've researched is good for 5Mbps+ download speeds on average around here, sometimes more like 10Mbps which is a HELL of a lot better than sprint).

lovin this idea R!z

i've been preaching this $30/month no contract thing for some time... looking for the best no contract phone though!!!

i see this

https://play.google.com/store/device...axy_nexus_hspa

and i know most unlocked phones will be more than that but ive heard thats not the one to get...

Comment

ohh nice man! i'm happy for you bro.

(the $30 with tmobile is contract free). hopefully Ortiz nor Berto end up busting a Pedersone leading up to the fight. I cant wait to watch the rematch
                Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                man you ****in called that didnt you!?!?!?

wow

Comment

lovin this idea R!z

i've been preaching this $30/month no contract thing for some time... looking for the best no contract phone though!!!

i see this

and i know most unlocked phones will be more than that but ive heard thats not the one to get...

what bad things have you heard of the galaxy nexus?

btw, I read that google is going to have an entire new nexus line available thru the play store (just how the galaxy nexus is being sold now) by the time the holidays roll around. unlocked, contract free goodness. some speculate that they will have a different nexus device made by each major manufacturer...i.e, moto nexus, another samsung nexus, LG nexus, HTC nexus, etc.

Comment

lovin this idea R!z

i see this

do you mind sharing what bad things you've heard about the nexus? It's a great phone I just purchased it from amazon, should be here on wednesday! for $400 that's a steal!

Rizo can you link me to this Unlimited plan you talk about? I can't find it on tmobiles website.

Comment

Today I went to buy a new phone..I been using a sh**** one for the last two years..I never cared about it to be honest..I thought it was time to upgrade..today I had the choice between the I phone and the new Samsung Galaxy..I choose the Samsung..some say I phone is better but to me who doesn't know much about phones they look the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X