Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master P pays $271 child support for 4 kids. It's reported he has $200 to 300 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Master P pays $271 child support for 4 kids. It's reported he has $200 to 300 million

http://www.atlnightspots.com/2011/ma...w-much-he-pays

Damn, Master P is makin' it. Haha. I bet if a girl gets mad at her kids father and threatens child support; I bet if he says "Don't get P'd on, hoe!" She'd probably say "You gonna pee on me now, Mr. R.Kelly?" Then he'd say, "Naw, I'll get Master P's lawyer on yo bytch ass!":****you:

It says he has a monthly income of $1,387 per month. That's one clever dude.

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
    http://www.atlnightspots.com/2011/ma...w-much-he-pays

Damn, Master P is makin' it. Haha. I bet if a girl gets mad at her kids father and threatens child support; I bet if he says "Don't get P'd on, hoe!" She'd probably say "You gonna pee on me now, Mr. R.Kelly?" Then he'd say, "Naw, I'll get Master P's lawyer on yo bytch ass!":****you:

It says he has a monthly income of $1,387 per month. That's one clever dude.
    What a cheap bastard...I hope his kids end up pulling an Italian Job on his ***et azz

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
      What a cheap bastard...I hope his kids end up pulling an Italian Job on his ***et azz
      I hope he sees them and takes care of them at least. I don't think a kid needs 25k a month for child support. That shyt going straight to the mama's Gucci collection.

Comment

I hope he sees them and takes care of them at least. I don't think a kid needs 25k a month for child support. That shyt going straight to the mama's Gucci collection.
        If your dad brought you into the world and his world happened to be worth 300 million you better believe that i need 25k a month

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
          If your dad brought you into the world and his world happened to be worth 300 million you better believe that i need 25k a month
          I'd love to have it. But it's a want, not a need. Now if he's not taken care of business with the kids then I can understand the KID or KIDS if old enough trying to get some. Not the kid's mother.

Comment

Master P don't have that kind of money lying around.

Comment

I'd love to have it. But it's a want, not a need. Now if he's not taken care of business with the kids then I can understand the KID or KIDS if old enough trying to get some. Not the kid's mother.
              It's called maintaining a lifestyle.

If the child grew up in a household where they are accustom to having the finer things in life, why should they be destitute and poor because their parents spilt up?

It is a ridiculous amount, but courts are trying to ensure that the children's transition is a smooth one.

Men with that kind of money shouldn't think with their dicks if they don't wanna use their wallets.

And if the woman is a money grubbing skank, well they picked them. They knew exactly what kind of woman they were getting into bed with, and they enjoyed being with that chick. They get what they pay for, literally.

Comment

this can't be true

Comment

What's Romeo's opinion on this?

Comment

I am totally okay with it Doesn't P's kids stay with him anyway? I don't see Lil Romeo and them looking broke and ashy?

Comment

Working...
                    X