No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio: I'm Knocking Chavez Out, or Getting Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rubio: I'm Knocking Chavez Out, or Getting Knocked Out

As middleweight Marco Antonio Rubio (53-5-1, 46Kos) continues to train in the high altitude mountains in Torreon, he admits that WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (44-0-1, 31KOs) has grown as a fighter in the last two years. Rubio, one of the hardest punchers at middleweight, wants to test the chin of Chavez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Uhhh...Your GETTING Knocked out...btw, who are you?
    Last edited by MurkaMan; 01-16-2012, 07:35 AM.

Comment

If Bob Arum thought Rubio could KO Chavez Jr then the fight would not be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        If Bob Arum thought Rubio could KO Chavez Jr then the fight would not be happening.
        Yeah, but he probably didn't think Salido would KO Juanma either. Rubio has a decent chance of pulling off the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Yeah, but he probably didn't think Salido would KO Juanma either. Rubio has a decent chance of pulling off the upset.
          good point......

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            / thread...real talk!!

Comment

good point with Salido...but Juanma had already shown he was vulnerable in other fights..many thought it was just a matter of time before he got undressed.....Jr. hasn't been to hell and back yet....he's still some what fresh imo

Comment

Let's not forget Arum was the promoter for Pavlik and Rubio basically no showed in that one.

I'm sure now that the limitations of Pavlik have become apparent Arum thinks Chavez is on par with him and should be able to get by a common opponent.

Of course I disagree with the logic and at the same time I don't consider Rubio a handpicked opponent for Chavez. This is basically the easiest fight he could get away with taking and I like Rubio's chances a lot.

Comment

I see Jr w/a win late by tko...

Comment

Can't stand Chavez Jr....hoping Rubio pulls off the upset. WAR RUBIO!

Comment

Working...
                    X