Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarez Vs Mayweather Jr - Cinco De Mayo - Done Deal??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like that but we will see

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
      may 5 is a sunday
      Lol was about to post this.

Comment

I sure hope this is correct but I think it is wrong and he will fight Guerrero. If he is fighting Alvarez then I give Floyd full credit for fighting a dangerous bigger fighter. If Floyd fights Guerrero I still think he is fighting a worthy opponent and it will be good to see him back in action.

Comment

The ONLY thing OFFICIAL right now (12/31/2012, 9:00AM EST) is this:

Saturday, May 4, 2013 - MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada

Saul Canelo Alvarez vs. TBA
          Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. TBA

Nothing official (yet) with Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Robert is harder than Canelo! Because of the swarming style, combined with hieght, durability, speed, and power, it would be like A bigger, better version of Hatton! Robert would land left hands easier than Cotto who was short and slow! I pick Floyd to lose that one, I know my boxing! Styles make fights! I also feel like Robert should have gotten a 3 rnd TKO over Berto! Canelo could Mares-Moreno Floyd, but he's not smart enough! Robert WILL Mares Moreno Floyd, and I pick him to win! Oh and some will say, "Floyd will land at will" yea but wont be able to phase him and stop him from swarming! WW Ghost NEVER stops letting his hands go, and Floyd dont throw enough! He will get outworked easily, and be in a fight for his life!
            I agree the Ghost beats Mayweather

Comment

2013 is going to be the fatality year to Mayweather's career.

Comment

Originally posted by RoastTeamCon View Post
                http:/ /ringsidereport . com/?p=25988

By Vinnie Franklin

Yo, check this out. I just got off the phone from a very reliable and LEGENDARY source and the word is that Floyd Mayweather, JR., 43-0, 26 KO’s, and Canelo Alvarez, 41-0-1, 30 KO’s, will be meeting at the MGM in Vegas on May 5th.

Mayweather was rumored to be locking horns with Robert Guerrero, but has elected to go where the money was. Cha-ching, bada-bing, let the cash register ring! YA HEARD!!!

So, get ready for the biggest match in boxing as Alvarez tries to put Floyd on blast for the first time. Remember where YA HEARD it first!
                I'm sure Floyd will still be in Vegas on Cinco De Mayo, as will I but the fight will be on the 4th, not 5th.

As for WHO Floyd is going to fight? This comes to no surprise. We should all expect to see Guerrero, Alvarez and Broner on Floyd's card though. Now saying that, Avlarez vs Trout is the fight to see at 154.

Comment

the ghost vs moneymay

the ghost is tailormade for moneymay that swarming aggressive style will lead to a counterpuching clinic more combos off the shoulderroll defense What will The Ghost do when he is backed up if u think moneymay cant hurt or slow down the ghost then that is why we buy ppv

Comment

Originally posted by zopound View Post
                    the ghost is tailormade for moneymay that swarming aggressive style will lead to a counterpuching clinic more combos off the shoulderroll defense What will The Ghost do when he is backed up if u think moneymay cant hurt or slow down the ghost then that is why we buy ppv
                    Floyd has a hard enough time countering in between combinations, he's not going to counter swarms! He will get outpunched, and Robert will walk through Floyd's counters! Robert is not slow enough for Floyd to counter all night in between his flurries! I see Floyd landing one or two soft counters, while Robert eats it, then comes back with 8 punches, outpunching Floyd in every sequence! He wont slow down the ghost, because Ghost has fought harder punchers at ww, and even while staggered, he never stops letting his hands go! Floyd dont really have the punching power, NOR the punch output, to back him up, or even come close! Its gonna be like Floyd vs a Bigger, Better hatton. And Robert is not short and slow like Cotto! Nor does he have a glass jaw like hatton! Its gonna be hell

Comment

Working...
                    X