No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Feels Hatton is Making Mistake in Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Feels Hatton is Making Mistake in Return

Manny Pacquiao fears that Ricky Hatton is making a big mistake by returning to the ring this weekend.

Pacquiao's crushing knockout win over Hatton appeared to have sent him into retirement three-and-a-half years ago, but 'The Hitman' starts his comeback with a welterweight fight against Vyacheslav Senchenko on Saturday.

Pundits have expressed concerns about Hatton's decision to lace up the gloves again at the age of 34, and Pacquiao believes he will struggle to regain the physical and mental toughness that helped him land world titles at two weights. [Click Here To Read More]

Hatton should rematch Pac...

Hatton knows Pac was juicing, he's*implied it in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Hatton should rematch Pac...

Hatton knows Pac was juicing, he's*implied it in the past.
      Didn't test positive 3 times like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
        Didn't test positive 3 times like Floyd.
        Sorry fella but you can buy into those rumors

Pac is scared of testing, scared of needles, blood testing is against his so called religion and the 100 other excuses

The way Pac beat Hatton nobody had done that, and Hatton had been in the ring with some of the best and hardest hitting punchers and we see him knocked out in round 3

Hatton knows and he's implied it in the past that he believed Pac was on something, he gives Floyd all praise for beating him fair and square.

The way Floyd beat Hatton was not devastating, it was a boxing lesson, where Hatton got tired and got tko'd. The Way Pac beat Hatton was suspect.

Pac was on those Ariza shakes for a good couple of fights Del Hoya, Hatton and Cotto.

Comment

Sorry fella but you can buy into those rumors, but let me go ahead and mention 100 fake things so I can point my finger at Pacquiao, another person who has never tested positive but is "rumored" to be on steroids by a crackhead and his son
          Fixed..........

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
            Fixed..........
            Pacfarts can't handle the truth as usual

Hatton should rematch Pac as long as proper testing is employed, poor fella was robbed by a filthy cheat

Comment

poor fella was robbed by a filthy cheat
              You're right, Floyd tested positive 3 times. Who knows how long he's been juicing for. Maybe he was in the Hatton fight. I'll take your word.

Comment

Hatton ended up snorting coke and nearly committing suicide because of the drug cheat Pacman.

Pac has a lot to answer for, hopefully JMM has been taking PEDS to make it a fair fight.

JMM bring us justice

Comment

****in ******s....steroids will not make your chin stronger. Steroids couldn't even help Amir khan weak chin. Wladmir klitscho was knocked out and was on steroids.

Steroids doesn't make your brain stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by frankiebruno View Post
                    hatton ended up snorting coke and nearly committing suicide because of the drug cheat pacman.

Pac has a lot to answer for, hopefully jmm has been taking peds to make it a fair fight.

Jmm bring us justice
                    your a stupid ass. Pacquiao would beat yo ass ped's or not. And i would too if you was talkin this stupid jibberish around me. Guys like you should be put in a concentration camp and be smacked around all day everyday for there ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                    X