Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay this is not real man come on... i dont care if i get banned or whatever but this is straight up roids...

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
      okay this is not real man come on... i dont care if i get banned or whatever but this is straight up roids...
      and I love it. Hopefully he doesn't get caught. That would ruin the glory.

Comment

he needs to remember to close the rounds strong, those last 10 seconds are very important, and for the love of god please dont listen to nacho when he says you are winning!!! even when you are...

marquez is popping speedbags like crazy, he breaks one every day at training... hes looking good, lots of power..

Comment

Beast mode activate

Comment

And then...................When JMM got KOed.........He's old? :crybaby:

Comment

Marquez is def on something, he looks better than hopkins did at his age and hoPkins treats his body like a temple and jmm doesnt

I think this will benifit pac more cuz marquez will be too slow handspeed and footspeed

Comment

Pac has no shot against a strong and fast Marquez
                Marquez has never been fast. His feet are too slow so he relies on timing. He certainly wont be as fast as Pac allebit a slower Pac these days.

The last fight looke dlike two guys past their best unwilling or unable to take take chances and we satisfied to let it go to the cards after 12 rounds of mostly feinting.

Lets hope their mindsets change for this fight otherwise we are in for the same kind of fight

Comment

JMM rockin an 8-pack lol

Comment

Goddamn. Ariza better be ready with those shakes. Memo is DEFINITELY giving Marquez something. Marquez looked really good during the third fight but holy crap this is on another level. Even Marquez's forearms are crazy ripped.

Comment

Everyones going on about how ripped Marquez is but it didnt help Bradley vs Pac and he isnt 40. It also didnt help Marquez last time, he still boxed overly cautiously and he was well built then

Comment

Working...
                      X