No announcement yet.

Comments thread for; Match fixing, rigging, cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments thread for; Match fixing, rigging, cheating

Hey folks, just writing this to get your opinion. Just watched the Tyson Fury Martin Rogan fight and to me it stank to high heaven of a fix. Mix that with Enzo's latest fight for the British title and the smell starts to spread.
    But then you look at Khan-Peterson which had a dodgy taste to it and then you look back at others like Margarito's wraps and Mosley's steroids. I'm sure there'd be more/better examples of match fixing/cheating.

I love the sport but to me some of it just doesn't sit right.
    You guys think the same or do you think that what you watch is just two sportsmen 'in the field' with nothing surrounding them? Genuinely interested as I'm sure there's more knowledgeable enthusiasts than me on this site.
    Cheers
    Last edited by dutchschaffer; 04-16-2012, 02:44 PM. Reason: Advised to change title so as not to mislead

Originally posted by dutchschaffer View Post
    Hey folks, just writing this to get your opinion. Just watched the Tyson Fury Martin Rogan fight and to me it stank to high heaven of a fix. Mix that with Enzo's latest fight for the British title and the smell starts to spread.
    But then you look at Khan-Peterson which had a dodgy taste to it and then you look back at others like Margarito's wraps and Mosley's steroids. I'm sure there'd be more/better examples of match fixing/cheating.

I love the sport but to me some of it just doesn't sit right.
    You guys think the same or do you think that what you watch is just two sportsmen 'in the field' with nothing surrounding them? Genuinely interested as I'm sure there's more knowledgeable enthusiasts than me on this site.
    Cheers
    You shouldn't put "comments thread for" at the beginning of your thread title as it will lead some to think that there is a BoxingScene posted article that goes along with it.

Comment

Working...
    X