No announcement yet.

The "Pu.ssyfication" of the lounge.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
    I'm having a tbone steak tonight grilled over coal, with baked potato and mushrooms.

I'll also be fornicating with my g/f and drinking whisky.

Take that faggots.
    Tell your girl the next time she leaves her panties at my house Im throwin them out. Gettin sick of her cluttering up my house.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
      You gotta a lotta nerve holding my take on Margarito against me btw, I've been right about that from the start and do I get any credit?

Noooooooo...
      no hate man.

I wonder, what he he comes up clean(hypothetically speaking that he did cheat) from here to 10 years ala Resto; would you apologize? I better see a thread in NSB when/if that would ever happen

Comment

Government funding cuts must have hit special needs schools hard, there has clearly been an influx of ******s in here
        Dj emz's avatars have only encouraged the ****sexual community to join, also.
        Last edited by TRAV1$; 10-09-2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Next thing you know, feminists will be posting threads about all types of woman empowering-male bashing fuck-crap.

Dont let these feminazis in.

I'd sign that petition 666 times just to make sure that mah party wins.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Tell your girl the next time she leaves her panties at my house Im throwin them out. Gettin sick of her cluttering up my house.

My g/f doesn't wear any, you probably got her confused with Walt Liquor's g/f.

Originally posted by 120 View Post
            no hate man.

I wonder, what he he comes up clean(hypothetically speaking that he did cheat) from here to 10 years ala Resto; would you apologize? I better see a thread in NSB when/if that would ever happen
            If that happened, I would apologize with the proportionate amount of genuine shame attached.

Comment

Feminazi's? , that's what they're called? , Derranged?

Comment

And tight pants..How can mans be wearing tight pants looking like his girl when he goes out

Im with Pea

Comment

Comment

Lounge doesn't suck as much as NSB but it has really changed.

Comment

Working...
                    X